Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Exercise at the gym or someplace

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Play a sport

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
What do you do for exercise or to stay fit? I'm curious :)

I love pilates which I just started, running on occasion when it's a good day out, and working out at my college gym. Right now just minimal cardio and building my way back up to a hopefully higher intensity. This reminds me I need buy some weights from Target to strengthen my weak arms D: My goal is just to be as fit and eat healthy as possible now so I have less health complications when I'm older yet I did have McDonald's today...but once in a blue moon should be okay lol

Sherd

Game of Gainz
I workout 5 times a week (like 2 hrs a day), would do 6 but I work on the weekends. I've pretty much cut out must junk food from my diet. I feel great and I love it.

LadyMagic

I have an adjustable pair of free weights at my house, as well as a treadmill and some other gym equipment of my dad's, so I use that stuff most of the time. I also do these HIIT workouts from Youtube videos by a girl named Christine Salus.

cuipet

i go to the gym 4-5 times a week, and try to do cardio for 30mins to an hour everyday, im also starting crossfit so thatll be fun :)

Baka

I don't really do anything, but I average about 10-15 miles walking every day at work so I don't have to do a whole lot!

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i do pilates from youtube. my favorite are the winsor series. we used to own the VHS tapes and i did them all the time
when i was younger. they work pretty good. other than that i do cardio a few times a week,
so its a good on & off run/walk for 40mins. lol other than that.... nothing.

Cat

I do yoga at least once every week
mountain bike whenever I can
hike whenever I can
I have a gym membership but I prefer to do things outside :/

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
I honestly just started to exercise. It's like 30 minutes routines, but it's fit for me. I've been looking everywhere for exercise advice as well.

Minniee

hey wassup hello
I'm trying to get back into the gym, it's just a matter of waking up and going or finding time between work. I went last summer like it was my religion, I would do yoga and pilates all the time. too bad my region of Texas lacks in mountains; I lived in Colorado for a while and hiked every week.

Whispered

Literally I had an idea at the beginning of the summer that I'm going to try next school year - If I get tired of studying in my room (or if I just want to), I'll go to the rec and study on a treadmill. :O

Fast paced weight/strength training at the gym. My favorite things to do are three rounds of lunges with weight and wall sits with a ball and weight. That's three days a week then three of swimming at the gym and the other is cardio. This coming school year it will be back to lacrosse twice a week then cardio & strength training at the gym.

Also I advise looking around for a personal trainer I met someone who gave me an incredible summer deal and he's taught me so much! I have really bad knees (which I've needed to strengthen for LaX so I don't injure myself) and they no longer crack!

But other than that when I get the chance I love hiking and ocean kayaking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i used to be a cheerleader, so that was some hardcore exercise.
nowadays, i just go on at least a mile walk everyday, yoga, spin classes, and occasionally pilates if i'm up to it.

CrazyPizza

In the past i was athletic in high school. I played every sport like Basketball, Football, Soccer, and etc. At the University of South Carolina in Columbia I started running about 4 miles a day keeping my body in shape, even though i have been running for 3 years i have won multiple 5k races in the top three positions out of 30 people .Since watching McFarland 5x before my first 5k race my overall finish was 7th place but since then i kept on running more 5k races and i ended up finishing 2 first place finishes and 1 second place finish. My goal is to race in Disney's marathon running around every park wearing the McFarland shirt.
and who knows, if you are running maybe you will run into a person that you might have interest in :D

I used to be a cheerleader, so that was some hard-core exercise (no sarcasm intended on that, seriously.)
I love yoga, pilates, and taking spin classes. Usually if I can't do any of these, I like to walk for about 1-2 miles a few mornings of my week. I'm naturally petite, so even just walking is enough for now.

Pumpkin

I like to weight lift and run by myself at the gym or around my uni.
I also recently made our universities Novice Rowing Crew which I am super excited for! It's a great work out and the sport is super fun!