Extended Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake

Guys and Gals, I have heard so many bad things lately. What happened to the magic in the kingdom? VMK was a place to enjoy each others company so why can't we do that here? Most of us are grown ups and it is sickening to see people arguing over pixels or over stupid thing and spreading rumors about each other. It is a game for crying out loud. If you devote your life to it, then you have other things coming. It isn't life or death. It's not like it affects your real life. Personally I use it to talk to friends who I could not otherwise talk to. I do not need all the hate and arguments I see in game. I do not need to see the drama. Everyone needs to be friends and not enemies. We need to be like a family to each other. I have met so many great people and friends in game but I think it is time for me to take a leave of absence from the game for a month or two. I need to remember what its like to focused more on what my real life will bring. I will be back in a few months time. Hopefully things will be looking brighter by then.

Thank you for your time and patience in reading this.

:wave:snow_flake:wave:

snow_flake :c bye :(

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
:cry: I'm gonna miss you. It's really sad the immaturity of some player are driving others away. Seriously, grow up, people. Remember what MamaNutty said? You take NOTHING with you when you log off. I feel like I'm in a gym class at school and some people treat it like it's the Olympics, when it's JUST gym class. Those virtual characters and items are so worthless to fight over. And the fact people are spreading rumors is appalling. What is this? High school? I don't understand why people must be so bored they must spread false rumors about others. This game is going to keep declining if it's driving people away because of a small few who ruin the fun.

Thanks

Hope everything goes well for you and things are improved when you get back. Sometimes it's hard to avoid human nature, especially with anonymity and no real accountability.
But thank you so much for being so nice on the game. You were the first person I met in the game that really seemed like a friend. Had I not met you I would have probably given up pretty quickly. Hope to see you around sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.