Extremely strange Music Mixer bug, and a few small ones...

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Playing around with the Monorail Music Mixer, I noticed a few things.
  • Name of Monorail Music Mixer room (the actual game) is "Unnamed."
  • Frequently, no loading screen is shown between standing on Monorail Music Mixer exit tile (to enter game), and the game interface displaying.
  • Player is able to enter Monorail Music Mixer game interface without actually loading the game. THIS ONE HAS SOME WEIRD RESULTS. Will require more testing to figure out what is going on here.
    • This only occurs on occasion. Clicking the exit tile which would normally cause the player to walk to the game and thus enter the game, instead brings up a working Monorail Music Mixer GUI
      • This causes the player to be able to both use the Monorail Music Mixer, and hear the Monorail Train music and sound effects simultaneously (see below)
      • As can be seen, the music mixer game is open (on the right) but the character is shown as being in the monorail train itself (the left).
      • Upon exiting the music game, the client will almost entirely disappear aside from the toolbar (see below)
      • When the player is in this "void," player will display in friends lists as showing up in the Street Party Music Mixer Game Lobby (perhaps linked to the next bug?)
      • Player is eventually booted (not kicked for inactivity) from the void room, and the "You have been booted from the room" message is displayed.
      • Player has trouble loading public rooms following the boot message.
        • Player enters void room with no loading screen
        • Using the world map to re-enter the same room fixes the issue
  • On occasion, the Monorail Music Mixer will exit player to Main Street Music Mixer lobby as opposed to monorail train
    • This one I found hard to reproduce, but I was very confused.
    • This appears to be linked to the mixer interface bug
  • On occasion, after exiting the Monorail Music Mixer, player entity will not display. Exit tiles can still be interacted with
I'm going to be playing around with it a little more to see if I can tell what is going on here.. Because I haven't the slightest.

List of things to check
  • Is player entity actually present in world during void room? NO
  • Is player entity present in monorail during music interface glitch? YES

Last edited: