Eyebrows

What do you do about your eyebrows?

• Total voters
How do you groom your eyebrows? I occasionally get mine threaded. It always feels great after I get them done professionally. I got them waxed and tried waxing them myself - meh. I pluck to keep them in shape. I tried shaving them with those little razors when I was younger, not a good idea once I learned it will just have the hairs grow in faster and thicker.

What about you? Do you groom them yourself or pay someone to shape them for you then maintain it? I've had mine done by a few of the wrong people, and there's only one salon I'll go to now to get them done lol

Or do you just let 'em grow all bushy brow 'cause that's cool, too

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I wax mine every few weeks. My hair is very blonde and fine so I can get away with not doing anything with them for a while. Ideally I try to do it once a month, but sometimes I go two months without any matinence and that's when it's noticable.

I've always got mine done at the same salon. A really nice oriental family owns it and they always ask how my classes are going and stuff.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i've always done my eyebrows. not always the best option!
as i got older, i learned how to shape my brows. now they are pretty decent.
i wish there was threading back when i was younger. my mom & sister go.
now i'd just rather do them myself. i have a nice pair of tweezerman tweezers.

Symphony

I wax my own with a home waxing kit and tweeze them to maintain the shape between waxes. I'm really particular about my eyebrows, so I don't really trust anyone to do them for me.

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
two years ago i got them waxed and the woman screwed it up really bad, so i was left with really really small brows. like, HALF the length of normal brows. They've barely grown since, and two years of doing it have made me a pro at drawing them on. I dont know if they look like crayon on my face, but I dont think they do... at least in my picture they don't LOL