Fantasyland courtyard rides getting stuck

I think it happens when a person goes afk on the ride. I personally like it, keeps people from getting away with cheating the system to get unlimited sit pins...

People aren't always properly afk. Personally I have my screen split so I can read the forums, etc while I am riding but I still manage to get stuck at times. Thereagain I have sat watching my screen and not touched my mouse or keyboard so if there is a program to stop people being afk why doesn't it get me stuck then? It really does need to be fixed :(

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
oo this happened to me during the quest!! For the Down The Rabbit Hole Question. I was like d;kslj;aklaka... I still think I have the best time for it 3 hours 18 minutes. :D;) Also I don't know about it being an afk thing, because me and my friend were talking to each other while riding the ride, and she got stuck .

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
It is definitely not an AFK thing I am always on watching my window if I am doing stuff on VFK as well or browsing forums. I keep a watch on it closely and make sure not to go afk on there. They might need to tweak the ride so it does not get dragged out with latency issues.

Scoot

Do you believe everything on the internet
Why do people stay on the ride and yell at the player up front? Why don't they go to a different instance like North East or West or etc. where nobody is at?

C

Christa

Speaking from personal experience: I once got stuck directly after buying something from the shop. So it isn't always being AFK.

Why do people stay on the ride and yell at the player up front? Why don't they go to a different instance like North East or West or etc. where nobody is at?
Because if im in "Battle on Captain Hook's Ship" I'm not gonna restart the ride.

Lindsay

It happens in user and host rooms too, so it's definitely not an afk thing and it's not just for those two rides. I know it happens with the tron ride pieces also.