Farewell to the Aladdin Musical :(

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
It's apparently just been announced that January 10th 2015 will be the last day of showings for the Aladdin Musical at Disneyland Resort's California Adventure park. It will be replaced by a Frozen musical.

This devastates me honestly. I love the Aladdin musical :(

Thoughts?

Neda

Seriously? what the heck.. :cry:
Why can't they just keep both of them???
I'm so sad I never got to see it but I was hoping I'd be able to in the future and I guess now that's never happening..
Frozen is cute but Aladdin seemed so fun especially because the Genie's jokes were up-to-date/funny... I'm sure he'll make a joke about the musical being axed off by Frozen though but that sucks..

karkat

yeah everything is like super frozen did you all hear about the fire at epcot a couple of days ago where theyre building the frozen ride
even nature is mad

Honestly Aladdin has been there too long, but I didn't want it replaced with Frozen. I never see the show anymore because I've seen it so many times. I just wanted them to replace it with like Tangled or something else. Or even rotate shows, and do a different set every other day.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Honestly Aladdin has been there too long, but I didn't want it replaced with Frozen. I never see the show anymore because I've seen it so many times. I just wanted them to replace it with like Tangled or something else. Or even rotate shows, and do a different set every other day.
That could definitely work. After all, the theatre is designed as a general proscenium theatre. It wasn't originally supposed to merely be one show all the time.. if I remember correctly. I know they have used it as a movie theatre for screenings. I understand why they are doing a Frozen musical ($$$), but it would be nice if it rotated at least between 2 shows. For those that want to see something, but not Frozen.

That could definitely work. After all, the theatre is designed as a general proscenium theatre. It wasn't originally supposed to merely be one show all the time.. if I remember correctly. I know they have used it as a movie theatre for screenings. I understand why they are doing a Frozen musical ($$$), but it would be nice if it rotated at least between 2 shows. For those that want to see something, but not Frozen.
That's my thought exactly. But I bet they only do Frozen for a couple years at least, because it will be insanely popular and they will need all the showings to allow the most people to see this show.