Father's Day

Thorn

Make it Green
So Father's day is this weekend.

*screams*

I have no idea what to do for my dad. Last year all his kids got him a watch, but none of us are close with him, and he's not a super outdoors-y dad.

What are you all doing for your dad? Let me know so I can potentially steal your ideas!

Hypnotic

I have no idea. I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were like the #1 thing dads like to get for Father's Day is clothes and I'm like uh no way. I'll probably get him another coffee mug or tie.

Thorn

Make it Green
I have no idea. I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were like the #1 thing dads like to get for Father's Day is clothes and I'm like uh no way. I'll probably get him another coffee mug or tie.
It's hard, because mothers are always overjoyed at flowers and wear infinite amounts of jewelry.

..but fathers are like "I have a watch."

Hypnotic

It's hard, because mothers are always overjoyed at flowers and wear infinite amounts of jewelry.

..but fathers are like "I have a watch."
Right? My dad is the worst to shop for too. Usually we(my siblings and I) give him one of those 100 dollar prepaid Visa cards and he ends up using it for gas anyway so idk.

My sisters and I celebrated Father's Day early with our uncle on Friday. He had to leave to go back to Long Island and he was visiting us. So, what we did was walk around Washington D.C. all day then we went and ate at an awesome restaurant called Founding Farmers.

Thorn

Make it Green
My sisters and I celebrated Father's Day early with our uncle on Friday. He had to leave to go back to Long Island and he was visiting us. So, what we did was walk around Washington D.C. all day then we went and ate at an awesome restaurant called Founding Farmers.
That is such a clever pun for a Restaurant in DC.

I want to go to there.

cutecutemomo

All of my siblings and I are pitching in to get him a new tennis racquet.. maybe you can find ideas on keep.com , everything they show you is expensive but I use it for gift ideas!

Thorn

Make it Green
All of my siblings and I are pitching in to get him a new tennis racquet.. maybe you can find ideas on keep.com , everything they show you is expensive but I use it for gift ideas!
Dang it I wish my dad did some kind of sport haha

I love that website though. I'm gonna be on it for hours probably haha

My dad just doesn't seem particularly interested in any one thing. I don't even know his favorite color because he never expresses his likes and dislikes haha

cutecutemomo

Dang it I wish my dad did some kind of sport haha

I love that website though. I'm gonna be on it for hours probably haha

My dad just doesn't seem particularly interested in any one thing. I don't even know his favorite color because he never expresses his likes and dislikes haha
I love keep, I have trouble looking for other ppl bc I look for me xD guilty pleasure; what if you just spend the whole day with him instead and take him to the movies then dinner and stuff like that[DOUBLEPOST=1434562382][/DOUBLEPOST]It's all about appreciation anyways

That is such a clever pun for a Restaurant in DC.

I want to go to there.
If you're ever in the D.C. area you should go there the food is great and it's farmers themed c:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Giving my dad a couple polo shirts, a pair of shorts, and a photo of myself and my 2 sisters that says love you dad :) were gonna take him out to dinner too