Favorite and Least Favorite Disney Villains

Favorite:: ik people are gonna be like "whyyyy" but- Hans (i felt he was really developed compared to many other villains and definitely a plot twist)
least favorite: cruella de'ville --she hurts puppies o(-`д´- 。)

Tohrukun

Wiggins from Pocahontas is my favorite because he's the least evil antagonist
he's not so much a villain but more someone who wound up on the wrong side :giggle:
he's fabulous

I like gruel!

also my least favorite was frollo i wanted to dropkick him from the belltower like bye felicia

Last edited:

AlphaTheEdge

tbh I like jafar bc him and iago crack me up plus when he becomes an old man he is TERRIFYING.

least favorite? Clayton from Tarzan. Don't hurt the animals man. Plus he was such a lame excuse for a villain. I feel like they had so much potential.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Favorites: Yzma and Kronk because they make me laugh everytime esp Kronk and Yzma turns into an evil Cat :D haha

Least Favorite: Oogie Boogie because when I was younger I thought he was really creepy in the nightmare before Christmas espically at the part when they were going to kill Santa and we see he's made of gross bugs it creeped me out and still does today :(

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Favorite: I have so many favorites but I like Captain hook :p and Gaston. Both of them make me laugh and are still quite evil when they do it.

Least favorite: evil stepmother from cinderella. though the stepsisters are fun :p

I'm not gonna lie, Hans could have been WAY worse.

At least he didn't go and kill off all his brothers :shrug:

I just wish he hadn't turned out to be evil, he and Elsa would have been beautiful together :um:

perksofamy

Favorites: Yzma and Kronk because they make me laugh everytime esp Kronk and Yzma turns into an evil Cat :D haha

Least Favorite: Oogie Boogie because when I was younger I thought he was really creepy in the nightmare before Christmas espically at the part when they were going to kill Santa and we see he's made of gross bugs it creeped me out and still does today :(
agree with 100%! plus oogie is all made out of bugs D:
my favs: yzma and malificent (mostly bc KH)
least favs: oogie, cruella de vil and stromboli