Favorite Band?

Favorite band would definitely either be Fall Out Boy or FloBots..
Fall out boy because I've literally grown up listening to them and I just love them all so much. Patrick's voice is like heaven. I was so excited when they came back this year<3
Flobots is most definitely not something most people picture me listening to just because it's so different from my other musical tastes but they have incredible songs... If you haven't heard of them go check them out.
Favorite artist... Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift.

The Offspring.
They were my first rock band! C:
My first live concert! (front row at that)
Their songs have meaning to me C:

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Fallout boy, who I have grown up listening to. My favorite song by them is Death Valley.
I'm also really fond of He is We, because their music is just so beautiful. Favorite song is Pardon Me.
Also love Ghost Town. They're sorta screamo, in a way. But not too much. And their songs have meaning. Kevin's voice is beautiful. Favorite song is Game Freak. <3

Blink-182. I could listen to the same songs forever and still not get
tired of them. They have a song for every kind of mood. I love them. ?

-Cheetah

My favorite band is Eisley! They have such a dreamy sound and some of their songs have really creative lyrics. I believe someone has referred to them as "dreamy mermaid pop" which is the most accurate description I've ever heard for them. 8)

Of Monsters And Men.
Their music just puts me in a good mood and I never get tired of it.
I've also been lucky enough to have seen twice in this past year, as well.

Autumn said:
Fallout boy, who I have grown up listening to. My favorite song by them is Death Valley.
I'm also really fond of He is We, because their music is just so beautiful. Favorite song is Pardon Me.
Also love Ghost Town. They're sorta screamo, in a way. But not too much. And their songs have meaning. Kevin's voice is beautiful. Favorite song is Game Freak. <3
I know Ghost Town from Leda. Is that where you first heard of them, too?