Favorite Book(s)/Series!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Harry Potter was great. I also loved A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Right now I'm a huge fan of the Dirk Pitt books by Clive Cussler. There are numerous reasons why I love these books and I think many others would as well. There's always something a little different in them that makes me wonder if our world will be able to achieve the feats accomplished within the books someday.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
The Great Gatsby, 1984, Animal Farm, Fahrenheit 451, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, An Abundance of Katherines, The Fault In Our Stars, and of course Harry Potter.
There is a book I have read a thousand times though, its called So Totally Emily Ebers. It may be kind of babyish but I just love it so much.
I'm trying to think of anything else that I love book-wise, I'll get back to you on that! ^-^

most everything haruki murakami's written. ditto marcus speh.

for one that doesn't fall under one of those two categories, brave new world. i've read it at least five times through and every time i something i hadn't caught before strikes me upside the head. it's fun.

I love the Hunger Games! the books are amazing! just in case you were wondering....

(im gonna add in plays) Vampire Academy, Generation Dead, It, The count of monte cristo, Le Misanthrope, Don Quixote, Hamlet, Insomnia, All brothers grimm tales, Oration on The Dignity of a Man, 1984, and ill be back once my kindle charges up....

Harry potter, percy jackson, i am number four, GONE, :) the hunger games,

-Alex. :)

Shrimp

Harry Potter was great. I also loved A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Right now I'm a huge fan of the Dirk Pitt books by Clive Cussler. There are numerous reasons why I love these books and I think many others would as well. There's always something a little different in them that makes me wonder if our world will be able to achieve the feats accomplished within the books someday.
That series was my childhood!! I was really disappointed when they didn't make a sequel for the movie.

I too loved A Series of Unfortunate Events. I like the Inheritance Series, the Matched trilogy, the Hunger Games trilogy, the Twilight Saga, the Pretty Little Liars series, and Maximum Ride.

My friend is an extra in the Fault in our Stars movie.

I love A Song of Fire and Ice, Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, Skullduggery Pleasant, CHERUB, the Percy Jackson series. Stuff like that really!

Literally all the John Green books !!!
All the Stephen King books written under Richard Bachman, and a few others likee The Shining, Needful Things
Perks of being a wallflower obvs
Silence of the lambs and red dragon !!!
Books I need 2 read soon are Fight Club and The Wasp Factory

Books

What books are you currently reading or recently have read?

Aside from reading on and off about the Muscular and Nervous system to prepare for the Anatomy lecture final exam and lab practical *sob*, I finished Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn awhile ago it was unexpectedly good. I'm almost done with The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. Not bad quite intriguing I guess, but rather depressing yeah. Might reread The Giver by Lois Lowry.

If anyone knows any good psychological thriller, suspense, science fiction novels, please let me know. I like Dean Koontz and James Patterson.

Cat

PLEASE READ THE GIVER BY LOIS LOWRY, You will not regret it. Also read the other books in the series, gathering blue and the messenger. The endings will all make sense when you finish the last one. You can read them as stand alones, but I really reccomend you go for all three.

Other books I recommend that you might be interested in:
The Maze Runner (and the 2 other books in the trilogy)
Ender's Game (and all the other books if you get hooked)
Ready Player 1
Across The Universe
Glow
A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Demon King
The Forsaken

That's all I can think of atm!

I'm currently reading The Night Circus, but an having trouble getting into it.

P.S. I love Totoro <3

-edit-
Oops, I didn't realize you had already read The Giver... did you read the other books?

Last edited:
PLEASE READ THE GIVER BY LOIS LOWRY, You will not regret it. Also read the other books in the series, gathering blue and the messenger. The endings will all make sense when you finish the last one. You can read them as stand alones, but I really reccomend you go for all three.

Other books I recommend that you might be interested in:
The Maze Runner (and the 2 other books in the trilogy)
Ender's Game (and all the other books if you get hooked)
Ready Player 1
Across The Universe
Glow
A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Demon King
The Forsaken

That's all I can think of atm!

I'm currently reading The Night Circus, but an having trouble getting into it.

P.S. I love Totoro <3

-edit-
Oops, I didn't realize you had already read The Giver... did you read the other books?

you know he wrote a 4th book to the giver? it's called son.

I think the last book I actually read was divergent