Favorite Manga/Anime?

favourite animes:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (I prefer the novels, but the anime is fine)
The Tatami Galaxy
Bokurano
Azumanga Daioh

one I'm finishing right now is Sasami-san@Ganbaranai n I'm deciding if I like it or not

the only manga I can say I really like is Oyasumi Punpun

No mangas. But animes....

5 Centimeters Per Second
SAO
sakurasou no pet na kanojo (I have no idea why I liked this so much I found it to be hysterical)
Guilty Crown

Kaiso'

Kaiso|Soda
Attack on Titan is my favorite Anime and Manga.

Black Butler is one I've just kept up with for a while, but in terms of Anime I don't really like the second season at all. I felt it was a great concept that turned out horribly.
hmmm.. others I guess Anime would be NGE, AnoHana, OHSHC, FMA/FMA:B, and I'm sure there's others I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Manga hmm... I guess I really like the KH manga too??????? idk???? I can't think of anything else right now :U

i loooovvveee Black Jack, it's by Osamu Tezuka (Astro Boy, anyone?) it's my favorite anime/manga
i also love me some tsuritama, drrr, ghibli, cowboy bebop, evangelion, madoka magica, snk, samurai champloo, baccano

I like Shugo Chara! (Anime/Manga), Young Miss Holmes (Manga), Gosick (Anime), Kobato (Manga/Anime), Dragon Ball (Manga/Anime), Dragon Ball Z (Anime) and I'm also a fan of Studio Ghibli films.

WishUponaStar

Ouran High School Host Club and Fruits Basket, as of right now :) I'm fairly new to manga and anime (:

-Tink

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
Oh goodness, do I have to choose just one?

Manga: Love So Life, Dengeki Daisy, Fruits Basket, Faster than a Kiss, Maid-Sama, Skip Beat, Kilala Princess

Anime: Vampire Knight, Eden of the East, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ouran High School Host Club

I'm probably forgetting some for now - so many that I love <3

Avi

Oh goodness, do I have to choose just one?

Manga: Love So Life, Dengeki Daisy, Fruits Basket, Faster than a Kiss, Maid-Sama, Skip Beat, Kilala Princess

Anime: Vampire Knight, Eden of the East, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ouran High School Host Club

I'm probably forgetting some for now - so many that I love <3
Skip beat?! :D lol can we fan girl about the recent progress in the manga! Hahaha :D and the sadness that maidsama ended :( haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
Skip beat?! :D lol can we fan girl about the recent progress in the manga! Hahaha :D and the sadness that maidsama ended :( haha
Oh my goodness, yes! I can't wait for the next volume to come out. As for Maid-Sama, I still kind of want to cry over its ending :'(

Avi

Oh my goodness, yes! I can't wait for the next volume to come out. As for Maid-Sama, I still kind of want to cry over its ending :'(
Haha right! Me either! It's finally getting somewhere! :D I wonder when Sho will come back though :) and Yeah :( at least it didn't end badly like some mangas out there :O I wished Usui talked to his dad though! I wanted it to continue cause the ending kinda was rushed for me but it was a nice ending! :,) Usui as a doctor was just perfect for me xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hands down, will always be Vampire Hunter D :D

I never really got in manga, but I read some of Special A because it's my all time fav anime :)

BUT i love anime omg

Special A (obviously), Sword Art online, Maid-Sama! was pretty good as well...
OH and Ouran High School Host club and Fruits Brasket of course! <33

Favorite animes:
1. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
2. Sword Art Online
3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (not the original)

I also like Attack on Titan, Chihayafuru, and Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama

Avi

I never really got in manga, but I read some of Special A because it's my all time fav anime :)

BUT i love anime omg

Special A (obviously), Sword Art online, Maid-Sama! was pretty good as well...
OH and Ouran High School Host club and Fruits Brasket of course! <33
Special A! <3 have you read last game? It reminds me of special A only that the rich cute guy is always second!!! Haha I love it :)

Anime I like: (too many, but will name a few in no order)
Attack On Titan, Sword Art Online, Tower of Druaga, Madoka Magika, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Psychic Detective Yakumo, Darker Than Black, Legend of The Legendary Heroes, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Anime I love:
Death Note, Steins;Gate :D

Eylsa

Anime I like: (too many, but will name a few in no order)
Attack On Titan, Sword Art Online, Tower of Druaga, Madoka Magika, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Psychic Detective Yakumo, Darker Than Black, Legend of The Legendary Heroes, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Anime I love:
Death Note, Steins;Gate :D
OMG Death Note was so good! I actually loved it so much that I once went to school cosplayed as L (lol). Also, how is Legend of the Legendary Heroes? My friend keeps telling me to watch that lol.