Favorite Meals

Question

Very Questionable
What meals do you usually favor eating for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner?

tbh I eat anything I can but for Breakfast I can't get enough with eggs, bacon, hasbrowns, and toast with butter.

NancyD

Breakfast: Oatmeal with cinnamon, honey, strawberries, PB, and unsweetened coconut shreds.
Lunch: Rice and beans with tomato an avocado. Also for snacks at school I usually bring strawberries, bananas, and oranges.
Dinner: Usually warm pita bread with hummus and kalamata olives. I don't eat meat so I usually don't eat what my family is eating for dinner. Sometimes I make whole grain pasta. Also fruit for dessert.

allison

Breakfast- can't eat breakfast in the morning or I will feel nauseated.
Lunch- I'm getting really into salads. I like spinach instead of iceberg/romaine.
Dinner- I like burritos/tacos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast- I dont usually eat breakfast, it makes me sick. BUT WHEN I DO, pancakes and hashbrowns rock.
Lunch- I usually just have pizza, or a hotpocket, lol.
Dinner- I love Chinese food more than anything.

Zoey

For breakfast; Strawberry cream oatmeal or a toasted Quakers banana nut bread bar with a piece of frut
Lunch; Yoplait mixed berry greek yogurt topped with Love Crunch granola
Dinner; baked swai fish with steamed veggies yummm♡

Breakfast - Egg white veggie omelette with bacon and melted cheddar cheese in a crispy croissant and hash browns
Lunch - Thai crunch salad
Dinner - Argentinian steak with chimmichurri with white rice and greens

I love burgers, empanadas, and fries. Any bread or fried food is usually tasty, particularly bread from the Chinese bakery and fried vegetables. My favs are red mung bean bread and fried turnip. Yum!

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
breakfast - none.
lunch - usually between, a ham & cheese wrap; mac & cheese microwave cup, or a flatbread pizza.
dinner - my mom always makes something with chicken. either with rice or just baked in the oven.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Breakfast: Chocolate chip bagel with peanut butter

Lunch: I just go to McDonalds and get 2 McDoubles

Dinner: Fried rice with chicken, onions and carrots

breakfast: normally don't have time in the morning so i'll grab some belvita biscuits and get a coffee at the bakery on my way

lunch: whatever the cafeteria is serving

dinner: it's 80% of the time something italian like pasta or lasagna

Scribbles

well since im in college i miss a ton of meals bc sleeping so i just usually grab food at the dining hall sometimes or eat popcorn or oatmeal or ramen lololol

supernovagirl

Tofu marinated in balsamic vinegar and then cooked in a skillet and put over a typical salad with Italian dressing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stefa

English&Literature Major
Bfast: Breakfast Burrito
Lunch: Veggie saute/salad
Dinner: Pasta or more Breakfast food

Basically eggs/omelets/hashbrowns/etc. = LIFE

I'm definitely in love with pasta... I'd eat that all the time if I could. Mac and cheese is one of my favorites :P but I also love fried ravioli, chicken, steak, rice, pizza rolls, yogurt, pretzels, and matzoball soup for lunch or dinner. I usually just eat a cookies & cream poptart for breakfast every day. I know there's a ton of other foods I didn't list that I can't think of that I love dearly as well.