Favorite Musicals

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
For all you actors out there what's your favorite Musical? I've seen "Wicked" two times and prolly going again for a 3rd time with my musical co-workers in December. So, my favorite musical would have to be "Wicked!"

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
That's a hard one... I've acted in everything from Fiddler on the Roof to The Pirates of Penzance.

I would have to say that my current favourite is The Pirates of Penzance. Despite how much singing there is in that show (it's pretty much an opera). It's a really fun show :)

Funny story actually.. I lost my voice during the second weekend of that show. I was the Pirate King (one of the principles).. That was interesting.

Last edited:

tashaactress

lol that is funny!
That's a hard one... I've acted in everything from Fiddler on the Roof to The Pirates of Penzance.

I would have to say that my current favourite is The Pirates of Penzance. Despite how much singing there is in that show (it's pretty much an opera). It's a really fun show :)

Funny story actually.. I lost my voice during the second weekend of that show. I was the Pirate King (one of the principles).. That was interesting.
I'm not an actress but I've seen many many shows in my time.. Currently my favorite is Phantom. RENT is also one of my favorites.
That's cool Blair![DOUBLEPOST=1409582145][/DOUBLEPOST]I've also seen RENT in NYC

Last edited:

tashaactress

That's cool

Fiyero

Wicked by far, hands down. My old name on here used to be Fiyero so I think I may have just a slight small obsession.

The weird thing is, I've never actually seen Wicked live. But I own the complete soundtrack, and have read the script at least 15 times.

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
Definitely Wicked, RENT - Which was my favorite musical I was in as well (I played Mimi), American Idiot, Little Shop Of Horrors and Sweeney Todd! I'm literally obsessed with musicals!!!

tashaactress

ok guys slow down lol

Fantasyliger

I really like "older" stuff like Into the Woods, Sweeney Todd, and Cabaret, but as far as newer musicals go my favorite would be Book of Mormon :)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I'm going to be REALLY basic and say I love Hairspray. I'm all for high energy, feel good shows, so that show is definitely my long lasting favorites. But the hard thing about picking favorites is there's so many D: I've seen Wicked, Mary Poppins, Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Young Frankenstein live and fell in LOVE with Mary Poppins. It was so magical and uplifting and I adored it. :cloud9: #sappy #iknow

tashaactress

that's cool