favorite non-disney movies as a child

Chill

Ahh I loved chitty chatty bang bang! But aside from that (and Scooby Doo in cyberspace), my favorite movies were Disney.

What does "non-disney" mean?
jk

But I was a huge Scoobydoo fan, also liked Suicide room (I Do not recommend it as it could be very triggering) another movie is the butterfly effect with Ashton Kutcher.
Most of my favourite movies are Disney tho, but if there not disney there probably Psychological thrillers, Or scoobydoo movies.

I can't even think of a non-Disney movie..
I liked those little claymation Christmas videos with Rudolph and Frosty.

that's about it..

Pokémon: The First Movie ♥

My favorite part of the movie :(

[youtube]9B79cYIhvlE[/youtube]

Pikachu runs to Ash's side and tries to wake him up. He uses Thunderbolt on Ash, while the other Pokémon, Brock, Misty, and Nurse Joy look on. After several vain attempts to revive Ash using Thunderbolt, Pikachu grows tired and stops. Realizing that Ash is dead, Pikachu starts crying for his fallen friend, the other Pokémon in the arena doing the same. Their tears all gather together and eventually reach Ash, their mystical healing powers bringing him back to life. Overjoyed, Pikachu leaps into Ash's arms as the two embrace, happy to be reunited once again (Wikipedia).

the never ending story, the land before time, the brave little toaster, the first pokemon movie, and the scooby doo movie

edit: and i forgot shrek, all dogs goto heaven and the original willy wonka and the chocolate factory!

Last edited:

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
the brave little toaster
the land before time
fraggle rock
shrek!!!
rugrats