Votes: 36 29.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Red

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 32 25.8%

• Total voters
Here's a little anecdote. I went to Walt Disney World in summer of 2007, and was pumped to go to VMK Central in order to obtain in-game merchandise via quests. I went on Disney Online Worlds, looked up the answers to the quests for Red Space Suit magic, Mickey TV, High School Musical piano, and the High School Musical Guest Room. I wrote them all down on a piece of paper to use as a cheat sheet while I was doing the quests. Whenever I forgot which answer came next, I would tell the guy working at VMK Central that I had to "go into the other room to think about it" meaning I would take out my piece of paper and look at what the answer was.

Anyway, I got red space suit magic and was so stoked. All I did for about two months was sit in the Inner Space eye room and talk to people. Then one day I convinced myself that I had to quit VMK because I was entering the fifth grade and wanted to focus on my grades. I gave away everything I had and sold my red space suit magic for 500 credits. Of course, I came back one week later and was like, holy ********. I gave everything away.

♥ yung pretentious princess ♥

Yellow was my favorite :3
Green was my least favorite.. It looked like the bowl was moldy

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Any of them. As long as they're out, I'll wear them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk