Favourite clothing store/brand?

So I'm just curious as to which brand/line/store of clothing you like the most?

Would you go shopping often?

TOPSHOP would definitely be my favourite, and has always been my favourite! I shop too much; even my dad is convinced I have a problem!

(Boys this ones for you too!)

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Forever 21 and Agaci.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Hottopic, Fueled By Ramen, Zumiez, Spencers, and sites that are owned by people on Youtube.

Macy's and H&M, really. Garage has some okay stuff sometimes.
I like to hang out in Urban Outfitters in their sales section and cry over the things that I can't afford. This also applies to Anthropologie.

topshop, new look, dollskill.com, & occasionally this one really great vintage shop in a city near me (i got an authentic east german army shirt there once, & it makes a really cute jacket)

I like Polo RL, Armani Exchange, Hollister, A&F and I like American Eagle - Just the jeans though!, Nike, Adidas, Under Armour!!

- hehe ill wear it if it looks good lol.

Snaps

mischief managed
i guess i'm kinda biased because i work at american eagle
but at first i only really liked their jeans but, having to buy tops for work, their clothes are actually really nice

also i really like topshop, brandy melville, h&m, francesca's, and a bunch of boutiques here in the city.

i used to shop like primarily at forever 21 but then their price started to go up and the quality started to go down and ugh
plus forever 21s in new york city are the worst things ever oh my god