Finally reached my weight goal c:

I'm so happy.. two years ago my doctor gave me a goal for my weight. It took me two years to finally reach it, but today I reached it! Today I weighed in at 112 pounds.. my goal was 110. I'm so glad, I've gained a ton of weight in the past couple years. In 8th grade I barely weighed 90 pounds, and I was so unhealthy. I started to try and fix that, and I finally have. I'm not making this thread to show off, but to express how happy I am about it. I'm finally starting to get a healthier lifestyle.

ShellePenn

Congrats and many hugs!!! I'm celebrating with you. Remember this day, and when things get difficult in the future, or you want to fall back on bad habits think about today!! You can do anything... with work and focus. :)

congrats! i have trouble gaining weight and i hate when people say I'm lucky because of that. It seems everytime if i do gain its only fat, and my arms no matter what still look like twigs. Im curious to know how you gained it in a healthy way? I have tried but fail. That is great you were able to though

Ranch

Nice work! We've got a couple around here that could benefit off your example if they'd just put the fork down! Meh.. it's just an... illusion... to imagine so.

congrats! i have trouble gaining weight and i hate when people say I'm lucky because of that. It seems everytime if i do gain its only fat, and my arms no matter what still look like twigs. Im curious to know how you gained it in a healthy way? I have tried but fail. That is great you were able to though
I started to exercise more (because muscle weighs more than fat) and I also started eating a lot of things filled with protein. I really didn't gain that much, I'm still underweight but it's better than before.