Finding Dory Quest

I just got back from the Thursday night premiere of Finding Dory and thought it was fantastic! I won't post any spoilers, but make sure you stay after the credits since there's an extra credits scene that makes the movie even better.

Since I also love quests and love making them, once I started watching I naturally started thinking of quest questions and decided if you wanted to have some additional things to search for along with the traditional Pixar easter eggs here are the Finding Dory quest questions! Minor spoilers of just random things in the movie, but nothing big like plot points or involves names so pretty much the same amount of spoilers as a trailer. A sample question from the first movie would be "A diver is on a certain task, what address is on his mask?" The questions don't make sense without context, but will make sense while watching the movie. Trust me, it's fin.
It is sunny on the boat this hour, what is the amount of the engine's horsepower?
This temporary fish-tank is made of glass not metal, around how much water can fit in the coffee kettle?
You would expect this to be sandy, but what color is the bucket that comes in handy?
Cleaning the floor can be done in a flash, just use this brand for the mop and the trash.
Don't be like Dory and draw a blank, the blue tangs are in this crate/tank.
If you complete the questions, PM me and you will get a prize!

Last edited:
I love that you did this! I'm seeing this on saturday night and will definitely PM you when I get back :D Also is the questions in order as shown in the movie?
Thank you! I'm excited to see how others think of it. I did change the order of one question, but the answer can be found in different scenes throughout the movie but I put it in order that it should appear chronologically.