Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What movie are you talking about?

• When does it come out?

• Total voters
10 days...
10 days..........

EDIT: The day has arrived!!!! :D @Pecosace came up with amazing quest questions and would like to give out a prize to people! All you have to do is complete the questions, PM Pecosace with the answers, and then he will give you a prize! :D

It is sunny on the boat this hour, what is the amount of the engine's horsepower?
This temporary fish-tank is made of glass not metal, around how much water can fit in the coffee kettle?
You would expect this to be sandy, but what color is the bucket that comes in handy?
Cleaning the floor can be done in a flash, just use this brand for the mop and the trash.
Don't be like Dory and draw a blank, the blue tangs are in this crate/tank.

Last edited:
I'm really excited for the movie and to see what the story will be and what themes will be dealt with like the aquarium or keeping animals captive for entertainment similarly to how in the first it dealt with overfishing and fish for decoration when they should be in the ocean.

I remember hearing about Find Dory on the radio when I was in the 11th of high school now I'm a second semester Sophomore in college O-O Wow. I'm going to see it finally about 4 years later :Dance:

PrinceLava

This movie was Fantastic with a capital F! It was fun, exciting, hilarious, epic and heartwarming! Also had a lot of surprisingly clever and fun moments. Really reccomend it for fans of the original, or anyone in general!

I made a little quest for those seeing the movie. Here it is!

It is sunny on the boat this hour, what is the amount of the engine's horsepower?
This temporary fish-tank is made of glass not metal, around how much water can fit in the coffee kettle?
You would expect this to be sandy, but what color is the bucket that comes in handy?
Cleaning the floor can be done in a flash, just use this brand for the mop and the trash.
Don't be like Dory and draw a blank, the blue tangs are in this crate/tank.
If you complete the questions, PM me and you will get a prize!

PrinceLava

This movie was beyond my expectations! It was hilarious, heartwarming, sad, epic and exciting! I really didn't know what to expect, but it was fantastic! Can't wait to see it again. :)

perksofamy

I really enjoyed all the new characters in the movie I thought they were awesome but my one complaint is how much they used whale speak and how much they joked around with the first movie. Overall it was really good though!! I just think my expectations were a little too high haha