Fireworks Credits - System

So instead of the fraction of the credits we make from the points we make in Fireworks, why not get all?

Example: Earn 1000 points in fireworks, get 1000 credits? Or maybe even 1/2. I feel like now our daily income has gone down. And I feel this way is a good way to make up from the missing NFC points and the Shell game?

What do you guys think?

I know it's different from VMK, but its a way to increase our daily credits.

I feel like that's too much especially since you can go from stage 1 to the final stage iirc if you sucked too bad you got kicked out at 3?

too much earnings in one go.

mark

10 mins late to everything
yes please, if they would have kept the shell game I would never play the fireworks game, its possibly my least favorite i could make more credits in shells in 10 minutes then i could in 15 minutes of fireworks, and plus the economy we have now the fireworks game is our only hope! they decreased both the yeti and esmerelda to 50 credits!

Maybe get 1/2 then?

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I like half credits, but that would be too easy to earn. It's kinda fun to play over and over, but it gets old.

Nutty

No I disagree. See, if I got 2000 credits per fireworks game, I could easily just buy everything in stores. Although I want everything in stores, it's no fun if I can get it just like that. 2000 credits per game, my friend, is inflation.

Shrimp

Getting 1/2 the points will only work if they fix the glitch. The highest possible score back in VMK was 8,000 something. So it would make sense to earn 4,000 creds being max for reaching such a high score. The average, on the other hand, is 2,000 or below, so people would earn 1,000 creds or less per game, meaning per 10 mins. I think that's reasonable since it would take 10 games to buy a bat magic. It's the only thing you can rely on. It'll be 50 games to earn 5 bat magics. That's reasonable amount of gameplay for a month to obtain 5 star.

You also have to consider the furnitures and hats being available in store. Credits get eaten up fast.

Yes, and some people are only making 200 credits a game. Not everyone is a beast at fireworks. Consider everyone in this matter.

Jasmine

Getting 1/2 the points will only work if they fix the glitch. The highest possible score back in VMK was 8,000 something. So it would make sense to earn 4,000 creds being max for reaching such a high score. The average, on the other hand, is 2,000 or below, so people would earn 1,000 creds or less per game, meaning per 10 mins. I think that's reasonable since it would take 10 games to buy a bat magic. It's the only thing you can rely on. It'll be 50 games to earn 5 bat magics. That's reasonable amount of gameplay for a month to obtain 5 star.

You also have to consider the furnitures and hats being available in store. Credits get eaten up fast.
Agreed. 1/2 sounds very reasonable. I didn't think they would drastically lower the daily credit amount because the other NPCs were being worked on and released...

No. More games will be available in the future. Suck it up and play. Practice makes perfect. Just because this isn't Disney-owned doesn't mean they're going to change everything.

That's all I have to say.

No. More games will be available in the future.
We are talking about right now however. We do not know when the next game will be out, and most people want to do some Halloween spending, and right now, it's very hard to earn credits..

Wow... and this is what I was afraid of. People complaining wanting the game to be made easier. Pathetic. Not even worth playing this game if it goes down this path.

Enso

I think the credits are fine and im not even that good at the game. I don't think it should be toooooo easy.