Fireworks Fridays

In case no one remembers, VMK ran an event for a period of time called "Fireworks Fridays" in which the credit rewards were doubled for the fireworks game on Fridays. I think this would be cool to have to celebrate the opening of Fireworks. Here's an image for a little nostalgia.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I don't remember how the games/credits worked. Was it 1 credit per point from the game? Or a percentage of your points = a percentage of credits? If you remember how it worked, write me back. :) Thanks!

Well guys, it was 10 or 1/10th of your score. So if you scored 4900, you'd receive 490 credits. The average score in Castle Fireworks was 3500 - 5000 if you made it to the last round.

I don't remember how the games/credits worked. Was it 1 credit per point from the game? Or a percentage of your points = a percentage of credits? If you remember how it worked, write me back. :) Thanks!

10 percent of your total score. 1,000 score = 100 credits. etc etc :)

Support btw- instead of 30-40K~ credits each Friday i'll make 70K~ 8D

DuckSwimmer

callofdutyღ
I remember that! (:
I think it would be a wonderful idea to implement that into the game.

:thumbsup:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I like this a lot. I love the fireworks game and this would make the experience so much better than before, even if for just a little while.

katiebcat

Yes, i agree, fireworks friday should be put in, along with each game having a separate day for double rewards, for example
Sun Double NPCs
Mon Pirates of the carribean
Tuesday haunted mansion
Wednesday Jungle cruise
Thursday Music/checkers
Friday fireworks
Saturday 1/2 price sale on select items?

by all means, this is just an idea of how i week could roll

then should they reduce the credits? fireworks is already giving double according to vmk..
(VMK gave 10 percent of score and myvmk gives 20 percent of score.)

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Technically, in MVMK we are always on Firework Fridays; VMK used to offer 10% of your score in credits and MVMK offers 20% of your score. Haha, but I do agree, 40% of your score in credits would be magical.

Technically, in MVMK we are always on Firework Fridays; VMK used to offer 10 of your score in credits and MVMK offers 20 of your score. Haha, but I do agree, 40 of your score in credits would be magical.
I literally said that the direct post above you ROFL
Love you <3