Fireworks- Switched Scores?

I was playing with two other people in the beginning of a fireworks game. One person left, and then my score went under the other person's name and their score went under my name. I was upset at first, but then I stopped hitting fireworks and the score that was originally mine stopped increasing, so it was still registering at my score despite the name change. After the game, I got the appropriate amount of credits. Has this happened to anyone else?

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I've been having that issue too, I thought I was the only one.

Baka

I've also seen names getting switched around, or people being displayed twice with two different scores. I also had one instance where I didn't appear at all, but I showed up later during the last round. I did receive the credits and score that I had actually obtained, though.

moss

I've had the same thing happen a few times now, and it only seems to happen when someone leaves the game. In one game, I became all of the players (although I don't know if the second person was still there or not), and in another game I switched scores and rankings with the other player, and became the first and third place scorer.