FLORIDA wdw meet up?(:

I would love to! I will be at Magic kingdom for Night of Joy on Friday if anyone else is going, let me know! My family will probably go to downtown Disney that saturday so maybe we could do something then!

Inferno

I would love to! I will be at Magic kingdom for Night of Joy on Friday if anyone else is going, let me know! My family will probably go to downtown Disney that saturday so maybe we could do something then!
wish i could go! sounds fun!

Elle

Omg yaaaas. We should so do this. I'm already meeting my friend @deviousdormouse in January, but it would be fun to meet some of you guys too. :)

Also.. If anyone here is a Harry Potter fan and wants to go to the Harry Potter parks in Islands of Adventure/Universal, let me know 'cause I just renewed my passes~ :3

AlphaTheEdge

Ok but seriously. March 9th through the fifteenth. I want to go down to Walt Disney world. If anyone is willing to go down for the week with me, idek I'm a nice person I would love to get to know y'all!, let me know. I would love to go to Disney with someone who appreciates it like I do

sat here sad in ireland whilst y'all can go disneyland/disneyworld when ever y'all want *sigh*. ive to book flights to paris which costs a lot if i wanted to go disneyland paris & my next trip isnt until December *sobs*