For the love of trading!

Stefa

English&Literature Major
I just wanted to post to commend you on how this thread is laid out. Best trading post I've seen as far as organization!
I will stop in from time to time--not currently seeing anything I am in need of :)

Bird hat is out?
No, I mentioned that some items are wants for when they come out in the future. It isn't released as far as I am concerned.

---------------------------

I just wanted to post to commend you on how this thread is laid out. Best trading post I've seen as far as organization!
I will stop in from time to time--not currently seeing anything I am in need of :)
Thank you. It took me forever to work on. I wanted to make sure I was close to accurate on costs and I did my math on the worth of SITS based on other trades (40 per GC made them worth 250 credits a piece) and whatnot. I wanted to make sure that I knew what I was talking about and asking for before I went out with it. I don't want to be laughed at or told I'm wrong haha. Plus I'm a little OCD so organization is a must for me :b

Can I get a HK blue/purple shirt for a 2K credit spree? :0)
Just PM me, if you'd be up for this trade and what you'd like with a 2K spree. Thank you! :)

Could you do 24 sits?

1* snowman magic for test track
I can do this (: when and where would you like to meet? I'll be online throughout the day between classes. My tapatalk alerts me when I get PM's so PM me and I'll get on as soon as possible (:
How about meet in the middle? 22 (:
22 sounds perfect to me (:

I'll take the queen of hearts top and skirt for a gift card if you'd like. :)
sounds good to me (: where would you like to meet? :D

Thanks so much for the trade! I love my HK shirt. :D
I love knowing when people walk away from a trade pleased <3

Daily bump (:

I'll trade:
ALR Caterpillar x5
ALR Dinah x2
ALR Mad Hatter x1
ALR Tweedles x1
PPR Mermaid x4
PPR Tigerlily x4

For:
ALR Cheshire x1

I'm not interested in the dark ride pins. In all honesty, I'm not really interested in any pins except the fantasyland pin set (although I only need matterhorn) haha. I'm super picky. I can do sits for cheshire though. Based on the 250 credits per sits, I would take 8 for cheshire (:

I have Brown Mansion Hat and Jacket
What would you like for them?

I'm not entirely sure on what they are worth credit-wise, so if you make a lit of wants from my list of things I am trading to equal their worth then I will happily trade you (:

1* snowman magic for test track
Sorry dear, but I just got a snowman magic...

Oooo, the daily bump (: