Fourth of July Fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinglaser

Honestly..

Zelena

I was wondering if they were going to credit you or not. Kinda a slap in the face....I'm sorry :/

Kelsey

dat messed up tho

T

Tinsel

technically it was pirateboi's idea, i'm just grateful for an affordable fireworks magic : 3
Pirateboi is tagged in the original post, and he and I talked about it in the pirate's lobby. At least I mentioned him rather than throwing him in the dust.

Zelena

TBH without her and pirateboi's idea there wouldn't be a 4th of july firework magic. Even saying they used your idea would be something.

PudgeTheFish

TBH without her and pirateboi's idea there wouldn't be a 4th of july firework magic. Even saying they used your idea would be something.
Unless staff already had the thought witch is COMPLETELY possible.. They needed to make something.. And they did

PudgeTheFish

having a thought and having someone make it is completely different though....
Recolor vs real thing.. She had the original fireworks name in the pin... [REMOVED] BEAUTIFUL pin has originality! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelena

Recolor vs real thing.. Christa had the original fireworks name in the pin... [REMOVED] BEAUTIFUL pin has originality! :D
I don't get your point? I never said it wasn't a good pin, im saying you can't steal someone's idea then claim it as your own. Unless staff has contacted aurelie and gave her some sort of explanation it just doesn't seem fair. Also no need to say [REMOVED] pin was better than another, that's quite rude of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.