Franks Jet Pack Magic

PudgeTheFish

That would be awesome!
Alright cool! Ill begin as soon as you finish the rest of angels! I can probs get the animation for you also! :)

Edit: wait, you did, I could do the pin now :)! When i get home!

PudgeTheFish

@PudgeTheFish Yea I made one but it's not that good it was just a quick one if you wanna give it a go that would be awesome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1432070408][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks hun :3
Do u still have it? Can i See?[DOUBLEPOST=1432076998][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok well this is the first time I ever used such a different kind of background for a magic.. And it looks really bad.. ANYWAYS.... I had to remake the magic spells ontop and eh my 45min project looks like poop I:.. Anyways I will prob end up changing it up and reposting but here is what I did :p <3

Edit: -looks back at it- throws up-

Last edited:

Nikki

Do u still have it? Can i See?[DOUBLEPOST=1432076998][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok well this is the first time I ever used such a different kind of background for a magic.. And it looks really bad.. ANYWAYS.... I had to remake the magic spells ontop and eh my 45min project looks like poop I:.. Anyways I will prob end up changing it up and reposting but here is what I did :p <3

Edit: -looks back at it- throws up-
No I really like it! I didn't have any idea what to do for the background you found my vision! Thank you so much I love it!!! :)

PudgeTheFish

No no no! I understand being your toughest critic (I'm the same way) but I really like it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1432079612][/DOUBLEPOST]@PudgeTheFish I love it so much I put it on the original post :)
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Kelsey

slay my little niknik

PudgeTheFish

@Absolem My pin, her jetpack design, VMK's already made jet pack magic that I remember from a long time ago :p?