Freezing Issues

So I have been having issues where my game keeps freezing up on me, but I can still use the internet just fine so its not my connection. Ive tried reinstalling all C++ and frameware and reinstalled shockwave and I'm still having this issue. And I tried the myVMKPal but when I go to use it, it just comes up to a blank screen and never loads. Any advice on what it could be?

Just a thought but once you have uninstalled your shockwave you need to reboot your computer before installing it again otherwise it leaves remnants behind which can cause issues. It is something I learnt the hard way :/

VMK has always been "funny" and needing regular disc cleans and disc defrags to keep it working, have you done either of those and/or deleting your cache?

Just a thought but once you have uninstalled your shockwave you need to reboot your computer before installing it again otherwise it leaves remnants behind which can cause issues. It is something I learnt the hard way :/

VMK has always been "funny" and needing regular disc cleans and disc defrags to keep it working, have you done either of those and/or deleting your cache?
Ive deleted my cookies, disk defraged and cleaned. Ill try restarting my computer in between uninstalling and reinstalling.[DOUBLEPOST=1456174836][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope still same problem....

Last edited: