Frozen... in VFK

mark

10 mins late to everything
I was just strolling about on VFK happy to see they got a new idea, called... shearing sheep! from mincraft I'm so happy they are having so many ideas of their own! Guess what I saw items looking EXACTLY like Frozen! Wow, who knew Frozen copied VFK! We should tell Frozen that they should not steal anyone's ideas... Frozen really did a good job copying VFK, wow for the first time ever, VFK with their own items :) :) :) :).......

Get your very own at the Food Stamps catalog!

i want to see them die alot

Last edited:
are they suppposed to look ugly or something?

And isnt that pure copyright? I mean, we have the same items, but VFK makes money. They can't steal something from Disney and make money off it :question:

Last edited:
Vfk makes a profit out of selling membership and making you get (food) stamps.. Which I kinda dislike.. But vfk copied frozen and some other things.. I like vmk better

--
My god their faces..

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Wait so Frozen copied VFK outfits or VFK copied frozen outfits, i'm so confused (But seriously those characters are just UGLY with those faces, Disney and VMK items look better, Also why don't we have Anna & Elsa's coronation hair, I love the frozen hairs.)

Last edited:

Ranch

Plagiarism.

it's pretty safe to say now that the devs of vfk are low lifes. It shouldn't be a surprise I guess, when vfk initially started promoted it's concept.. the makers used VMK rooms to show what was coming.. would have LOVED to of seen the Dis threat they got for that act of plagiarism LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
they are literally terrifying WHAT ARE THOSE BLACK LINES SUPPOSEd to BE?

vfk is the biggest joke and this is why i will never play it no matter what

Though I've never played VFK because I think the avatars look creepy... I have to give props to the design. The costumes were pretty well done, but I hope this came out before myVMK had the idea. I do not want to spend the next couple years constantly competing with VFK.

Can we just talk about the faces though..? What the..

These are actually cool. But you all are really funny. Everyone knows that what myVMK is doing isn't exactly right either, so why concern yourself with a game that you don't even play?