Frozen... in VFK

mark

10 mins late to everything
These are actually cool. But you all are really funny. Everyone knows that what myVMK is doing isn't exactly right either, so why concern yourself with a game that you don't even play?

... um, sir, myVMK is sticking with the Disney theme, how exactly is Frozen history? Yes, VFK's theme is history and family where in the right mind do u see at least 70% of VFK revolve around family and history, they dont even have FAMILY Member anymore :)

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Can they get sued? That's copyright infringement, taking someones idea(s) and naming it your own. Especially if you're asking for real money to buy these outfits.

These are actually cool. But you all are really funny. Everyone knows that what myVMK is doing isn't exactly right either, so why concern yourself with a game that you don't even play?
This.

... um, sir, myVMK is sticking with the Disney theme, how exactly is Frozen history? Yes, VFK's theme is history and family where in the right mind do u see at least 70% of VFK revolve around family and history, they dont even have FAMILY Member anymore :)
Why does the "theme" matter? MyVMK is doing the same thing VFK is. It makes no difference whatsoever, you can't hold the "history" theme to every single item or feature on the game.

You can trash talk the game all you want, it was the ONLY promising remake of the game at the time when VMK closed. All the talks of VMK remakes were just dust in the wind because for 6 years every other project crumbled before the concept even began to form.
All this talk of copyright, oh the irony...
MVMK's features are still labeled under Disney, just go under the help tab, even staff names take root from VMK. Whether or not it makes a difference when VFK profits from it is irrelevant honestly, that game was made upon the same platform VMK was and I don't see why everyone is so surprised to see that. Obviously it has its differences but it has its similarities too. Anyhow, if they get sued they get sued, I don't know much about how far these laws go and what decides what and I'm 100% certain over 90% of you don't either.

the costumes look great...but...whats under their eyes??... .-.
I remember from when we used to play VFK. Those were released one year during the Super Bowl. They are supposed to be the black that football players wear under their eyes. I'm guessing these releases happened around the Super Bowl this year, that's why everyone has those on their faces.

Just my opinion...people can say what they might about VFK, but their clothing items are always really well designed. Especially the dresses, they swish as you walk in game and are so detailed. We haven't played in years because real life things kept us away, but when we did, we really enjoyed it. We were able to reconnect with a lot of old VMK friends and make some new ones. Just as I am so thankful for this fan version of VMK, I was thankful for a place to go when Disney shut things down.

S

Solar

I bought a VFK membership when it opened and never got my membership items. Kinda wanna sue.

Elle

I do not want to spend the next couple years constantly competing with VFK.
is there even competition lol

I do agree though that at least their designs are pretty good. I just think it lacks excitement in my personal opinion. Plus I hate the avatars lol

Julez

Ultimate Bae
I was just strolling about on VFK happy to see they got a new idea, called... shearing sheep! from mincraft I'm so happy they are having so many ideas of their own! Guess what I saw items looking EXACTLY like Frozen! Wow, who knew Frozen copied VFK! We should tell Frozen that they should not steal anyone's ideas... Frozen really did a good job copying VFK, wow for the first time ever, VFK with their own items :) :) :) :).......

Get your very own at the Food Stamps catalog!

i want to see them die alot

wow I didn't know that Frozen was such a copy cat! People should really stop stealing VFK's creative ideas!

V_MK

I've got a dream
Why do you guys even give them any attention anymore? Why are you guys continuing to fuel the fire? And if someone wanted to sue (not calling anybody out, just using it as an example) or cause ******** for them what makes you think they wouldn't retaliate? They could do as much damage as us and even get our beloved kingdom shut down. It's not out of the question, ever. If you want to keep MyVMK safe i'd recommend staying cool about this and ignore VFK completely because both sides are immature and childish imo. Let's be the better side. I know it's asking a lot.

NancyD

Because MyVMK isn't Disney anymore

mark

10 mins late to everything

Because MyVMK isn't Disney anymore
that's like saying your name isn't Nancy anymore.

I just quit VFK recently (more so tonight actually) and I've been trying to cancel the VFK membership for awhile: Send e-mails, tried to call them, but had no reply, which made me extremely skeptical. They kept charging my card ten dollars a month for something I did not want to have because I don't use VFK anymore.

I'd play the game more if the graphics were better and there was some originality. :/

InfinityFay

I cannot unsee Chucky's wife picture...

Now I can't sleep...

(on topic: I don't like VFK's design approach at all. VMK got it right the 1st time.)

Kelsey

don't u dare hate on vfk