Full House (Fuller House).

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
so full house was bought out by netflix.
what do you think this is going to be like?

i was a big fan when i was 13/14...now thinking back on it, it was really cheesy. lol
i hope they make the acting... you know... better.

i'll defiantly watch, just hoping they make it good!

i don't think they are waiting on marykate and ashley and they are just doing it without them or using someone else to be Michelle. They are never even the little reunions they have with each other so I'm not even surprised at all that they aren't doing this

i don't think they are waiting on marykate and ashley and they are just doing it without them or using someone else to be Michelle. They are never even the little reunions they have with each other so I'm not even surprised at all that they aren't doing this
I watched the interview John Stamos did on Jimmy Kimmel. They already have the story planned out. But, I mean, with a reunion it kinda sucks if they're going to replace Mary Kate and Ashley with someone else to play Michelle. :( I'm excited about the show regardless. I just love MK & Ash </3

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
The original full house wasn't bad. They should quit doing remakes of everything though to make a buck off earlier successes. I've never cared for Bob Saget but "Uncle Jesse" was cool. Him and ....oh I forget her name on the show now...=( they should've ended up off-screen together when the show was gone.

The original full house wasn't bad. They should quit doing remakes of everything though to make a buck off earlier successes. I've never cared for Bob Saget but "Uncle Jesse" was cool. Him and ....oh I forget her name on the show now...=( they should've ended up off-screen together when the show was gone.
yeah I wish him and Becky got together off screen they could've but she was married at the time, but I'm soooo excited for this I love full house and that episode when they went to Disney world was iconic

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
yeah I wish him and Becky got together off screen they could've but she was married at the time, but I'm soooo excited for this I love full house and that episode when they went to Disney world was iconic
The chick Jesse was dating, her name was Becky on the show?

PudgeTheFish

Theres a new disney show on TONIGHT i forget the name but it is about mary kate and ashley..... I

I've never been more excited. But they're still waiting on Mary Kate and Ashley to sign up for it. D:
Yeah, the Olsen twins sort of "retired" from acting, which really sux. I don't expect them to want to get involved. They're really serious about their fashion stuff now so they might be too busy to worry about the show. But I'll still watch it! I'm excited either way, even though I don't expect it to be anywhere near as good as the older one lol.

VampireBoy

I am a big Full House fan too and my favorite episode of course was the one where they went to Disney World because I just love Disney so much lol.