Full Screen needed

Is there any way to have the game in full screen. I tryed firefox and IE and the screen is about a quarter of my screen. I am having a hard time seeing when playing fireworks because of the screen being so small. Any help would be great.

Believe me, you wouldn't want to see this game in full screen.
On that note, no. As far as I know, there is not a way to play full screen.

Mostly the fact that it was made about 8 years ago and is pretty pixelly on it's own, and stretching it would only further exacerbate things.

Enso

I think fireworks would be harder because you'd have to move your mouse farther between fireworks... i think. But yeah Amy mentioned fullscreen support before but I don't remember her final or most recent thoughts on it.

Baka

I've been known to change my screen resolution while playing fireworks. As of right now, that seems to be the best option.

Kisura

Amy personally told me that she could stretch the game to 16:9 aspect ratio and it doesn't look too. Bad i then went on to ask her about a desktop client made by herself and she said most likely not for a while. So i'm not sure about a full screen option :c

ACECpt.RICH

I'd be interested in having a full-screen version of the game to play assuming that it didn't negatively affect game-play--visually or in terms of increasing lag.