Funny Driving Moments

bradman

This is just a thread about any funny driving moments anyone may have had.
Mine are:
Listening to country music, and someone yelling at me to ' turn it down '. So I had to turn it up.
Santa honking his horn at me for letting someone who had to merge over.
Santa then blocking all merging traffic so nobody could get in front of him.
In the car blasting Build Me Up Buttercup, and people actually laughing and singing along.

These are just a few memories I've had..all within the past month. Feel free to comment down below if you have any funny driving memories that you would like to share.

Mademoiselle

I own a convertible, so one day, my boyfriend and I were riding with the top down listening to Your Love by the Outfield and we having this conversation about how we wished we were teens in the 70's or 80's because high school dances of our time were either lame or just full of bump and grind to rap songs (no offence to anyone with that taste, but I kinda always just wanted a really classy prom). Suddenly, this guy in a huge Escalade next to us (we were at a stop light having this conversation) just yells, "YEAH! PREACH IT!" And it felt a little awkward lol

Flannel

Flannel/ Mack
I have a 328i convertible. It was a beautiful day and I had the top down. I was stuck in rush hour traffic on the highway with my best friend, and suddenly the car next to me rolls down their window and says "I'm gonna steal your car and then your girl!" We both laughed for a while.

Last edited:

bradman

I have a 328i convertible.. I was stuck in rush hour traffic on the highway with my best friend, and suddenly the car next to me rolls down their window and says "I'm gonna steal your car and then your girl!" We both laughed for a while.

Hahaha. I woulda been like here, take her!

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I was listening to a trap remix of A & T By Three Six Mafia ( this song specifically)
really loudly in a turn lane at 3am on my way home from a friends house. I was bobbing my head quite intensely while singing the song and didn't notice the light turned green A cop was going straight stopped on his green right next to me and gave me the most confused stare ever, i looked at him and gave him a wink and gun and drove off. It was the most satisfying thing I've ever done in public.