Game Item Archive/Collection

I'm fair new to MyVMK, so I'm sure certain people know the items and whatnot a lot better than I do. However I think it could be beneficial to have some sort of database or archive with images of all of the game items (clothing, furniture, pins, rooms, etc.). Maybe even some additional information on them, such as their current value, how they were originally obtained (host event, purchased in store, etc.). I think it would nice to have an idea of what all is out there in the MyVMK world, and could even potentially promote the in-game trading. Maybe even something similar to the inventory interface on the MyVMK website when we log in? Not sure what everyone else thinks, but I know I would definitely benefit from something like this :)

Last edited:
I'm fair new to MyVMK, so I'm sure certain people know the items and whatnot a lot better than I do. However I think it could be beneficial to have some sort of database or archive with images of all of the game items (clothing, furniture, pins, rooms, etc.). Maybe even some additional information on them, such as their current value, how they were originally obtained (host event, purchased in store, etc.). I think it would nice to have an idea of what all is out there in the MyVMK world, and could even potentially promote the in-game trading. Maybe even something similar to the inventory interface on the MyVMK website when we log in? Not sure what everyone else thinks, but I know I would definitely benefit from something like this :)
someone has done this i believe, but they stopped in 2014. uhhh i think it's under the trading tab, under the value section