Giant List Of Marvel Ideas

Pirate

✧☠ Marvel Princess ☠✧
because I am Marvel trash and need all of this in my life.

• Ant-Man magic. like drink me magic BUT TINIER and maybe ants come around idk
  • Peggy Carter outfit. because her red hat and blue suit is to die for.
  • Loki magic. like when he multiplies? yeah like that but only like x3 because too many would be cray.
  • Iron Man suit, like honestly, we have captain america, we need iron man too.
  • INFINITY GAUNTLET because WHY NOT
  • Infinity Stone pins?!!?! that you can pull from the sword.
  • You know what, can we just have a marvel month.
  • ok back on track
  • OMG WHAT IF you got all the infinity stone pins AND THEN COMBINED THEM TO GET A GAUNTLET PIN???
  • superhero ears. so like they're the mickey ears right, but each one will have one of the avengers symbols on it. so like black widow symbol in red on black ears. cap shield on blue ears. hawkeye symbol on purple ears. vision symbol on green ears and SO ON.
  • Avengers tower room. it can be like the ledge where the "A"' is and you can walk on it with "new york" in the background.
  • Black Widow outfit because let's face it, she's amazing.
  • Dancing groot furni. because who doesn't want a dancing baby groot sitting in their room?
  • GAMORA HAIR. with like the ombre look, you know what i mean.
  • Quicksilver shirt because that cool jogging shirt he wears in Age of Ultron is so cute like I want to wear it.
  • what if every time a new marvel movie was released there was a new poster sold for like a week? so like ant-man is released, buy the ant-man poster woo yeah cool. collect them all!
  • HULKBUSTER FURNI. idk i just want a giant hulkbuster suit sitting in the corner of my room pls.
  • Scarlet Witch outfit. (i'm happy with comic version AND age of ultron version)
  • how about just every marvel hero outfit ever ok
OK PLS MAKE THESE
I have zero editing or art powers otherwise I'd draw and edit all of these up and show you the beauty that COULD BE.
Love always,
Pirate (aka super marvel trash princess)