Gift Ideas for boiz

So mah boo-thang is turning 18 in a few weeks and I was wondering if what i have planned was a good idea.

So he's turning 18 and my father has always told me that every man needs a watch! so i was going to get him this amazing silver fossil watch and then make a build-a-bear and put a ravens jacket (his favorite football team) on it and kinda make the bear look like him and then put the watch on the bear!

he got me a beautiful diamond necklace for my birthday, so i wanted to get him something nice! what do you think? any other suggestions?

neverlander

whipped cream and some chocolate syrup

No offense, but i can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.
He's one of those lame guys who play football.. He looks like a d-bag, but he's a lot different than he appears to be. He probably won't be super enthused about the bear, although I call him my bear, so it's kind of a pet-name type thing

i love your idea. wow. im quite jealous

i'd throw in a band tee XD
i have a thing for planning things for people
He's not a big band guy! but awesome suggestion!

I think the bear and the watch is an awesome idea. You kinda said he is not a softy but I bet that bear will stay on his bed a good long time ;)

Shrimp

No offense, but i can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.
He's one of those lame guys who play football.. He looks like a d-bag, but he's a lot different than he appears to be. He probably won't be super enthused about the bear, although I call him my bear, so it's kind of a pet-name type thing
Depends. I mean the guys I know get a kick out of cutsie things. I have a few gamer friends who have random teddy bears laying around in their rooms. As for the jock type, I guess build-a-bears are fine, get him one with a suit & tie style.

Today is my boyfriend's 20th bday. I got him a device that makes it so only you can eat ice cream (he complains his roommates eat his ice cream all the time lol)

Jasmine

Today is my boyfriend's 20th bday. I got him a device that makes it so only you can eat ice cream (he complains his roommates eat his ice cream all the time lol)
Where in the world did you get that!?

I think the build a bear idea is so cute! Aww!
I don't know what he likes, but if you think he'd like something such as a sharktooth necklace or a guitar pick necklace, but that's pretty cool. Also, you may want to look at this website. :D

I have an app called "fancy" and it has all sorts of cool stuff like that. Anyway I bought it from there.
Where in the world did you get that!?

I think the build a bear idea is so cute! Aww!
I don't know what he likes, but if you think he'd like something such as a sharktooth necklace or a guitar pick necklace, but that's pretty cool. Also, you may want to look at this website. :D