Gingerbread Contest Judging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! We are winding down the gingerbread holiday room building contest and nearly ready to choose our winners. Before we do that, however, we want to make sure everyone who registered got judged!

If you did not register any clone accounts and put forth enough effort in your room, you should see a red judging flag somewhere in it. If your room was full, the flag might have alternatively been placed in your inventory. If you have looked in both places but cannot find your flag (and followed the rules), please reply below or pm me or one of the other hosts and we can check it out.

Good Luck!

:art::imagination::nyan::whee: I'm excited!!!

Myth

I made a room and it was never judged. I forgot to register but I sent an email a few days later explaining that I forgot to.

Lost

Hello Everyone! We are winding down the gingerbread holiday room building contest and nearly ready to choose our winners. Before we do that, however, we want to make sure everyone who registered got judged!

If you did not register any clone accounts and put forth enough effort in your room, you should see a red judging flag somewhere in it. If your room was full, the flag might have alternatively been placed in your inventory. If you have looked in both places but cannot find your flag (and followed the rules), please reply below or pm me or one of the other hosts and we can check it out.

Good Luck!
I was going round getting pics of all the entries so I could make a thread for everyone to enjoy. I have a list of all the rooms I couldn't enter/ don't have a flag if you want me to forward it so you can check whatever list you have of rooms that shouldn't have a flag. Lmk.

EDIT: In case you were wondering. There was 329 open with a flag and 127 locked or no flag.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we cannot accept late entries. To be judged, you had to sign up by the registration deadline.

It looks okay to me
The problem is I cant click on it which might have to do with it having been place IN my tree before I moved the tree to click it and when I do it registers as me clicking the snow it's placed on even with me clicking the actual flag part

I am so excited to see the winning rooms! I know that there will be some OUT OF THIS WORLD designs....when can we expect the list? @Pirateboi You are friends with the staff .... find out for us!

I am so excited to see the winning rooms! I know that there will be some OUT OF THIS WORLD designs....when can we expect the list? @Pirateboi You are friends with the staff .... find out for us!
Pirateboi has no friends only enemies!![DOUBLEPOST=1421165249][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then it's a shame I got in <3 Saw you moving that red flag around ;)
Reports @Lost for room invasion and copyright violations!

Status
Not open for further replies.