Giving Away Common Green Crate pins!

Hello everyone! Today I opened some odd 250-300 crates and, as some of you witnessed, received a LOT of the pins!!! I don't have any particular need for them and hate to see them just waste away in my inventory if there are people out there who actually want them! So, if you want/need one, comment below which pin you would like and how many (max 5 per person please :) )! Also, please to mention me, pm me, or quote me to get my attention :D

P.S. Sorry mods if this isn't the correct forum, feel free to move it where it belongs!!
How sweet, I'm really in need of the mickey pins! Would take as many as you'd give. :)

bobsbestgame

Just so everyone knows, its first come first serve. So I'll go down the list of people who commented first to give them away. If I run out, I will let you know via pm!

Dio

Professional Canadian
I'll take 2-3 of any of them please. i dont have a since "Valuable" thing

Max_Power

Hello everyone! Today I opened some odd 250-300 crates and, as some of you witnessed, received a LOT of the pins!!! I don't have any particular need for them and hate to see them just waste away in my inventory if there are people out there who actually want them! So, if you want/need one, comment below which pin you would like and how many (max 5 per person please :) )! Also, please to mention me, pm me, or quote me to get my attention :D

P.S. Sorry mods if this isn't the correct forum, feel free to move it where it belongs!!
Hi @bobsbestgame ! Thank you for doing this! I would like one Mickey Pin please! Thanks! :)