Good Gossip

This community is a great size. It's relatively small. If you don't know someone theres a pretty good chance you at least know of them. That being said, everyone has their few 'closer' friends that they know a bit better than some of their other in-game friends. I think we should all try to get to know each other and definitely support each other cos everyone in this community is so amazing and unique!

So new game~

'Mention' someone and tell us something you know about them that's
a) unique and positive that you admire about them
b) something they've accomplished or something that's really cool that they're working towards
(W/O revealing personal information about them like where they work or the school they go to, etc)
If you've been mentioned, I encourage you to keep this game going and share something you know about someone else in the game :D

Ex: @Sailor is inspiring to me because she works such long hours (pretty much every day) working at an assisted living home. She comes home with so many stories about the residents and its obvious she cares about the people she works with/for and I find that really admirable.