Goodbye for a lil bit I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
While I've gotten to meet some great people on this game, I've just been more stressed out by MyVMK more than anything. There are some sweet people in this game I love and respect so much (like @Lissa and @Magenta and @RealSaltLakeFan ) but I've also gotten some mean vibes from some of the hardcore players. Now that I am applying for colleges, I really do not have time to be very active. I've also been scammed a few times the past few weeks, which just isn't cool. Most of us are adults, and we should really act like it.

As of today (11/04/14) I will be taking a month hiatus from not only MyVMK, but the forums as well. It's just too stressful and too negative to deal with this game at the moment.

Since my phone is broken, if you want to contact me you can do this in two ways:

1) Message me on the forums and I will send you a link to my Facebook account so we can be friends on Facebook (my Facebook isn't that private anyways so don't be afraid to ask to friend me)

2) Follow my Tumblr at http://dirhty.co.vu and message me your VMK username and I will follow you back, then we can keep in touch from there

You can also check out my twitter at http://twitter.com/coffeetize if you would like to follow me there.

I just cannot handle all the rude people and scammers and those who will not act like adults. I'll be online tomorrow to see if I have any messages from you guys. See ya real soon.

Sad to see you go, but under those circumstances, I don't blame you. Best of luck in your endeavors, until we talk again :hat:

OKAY i'm barely on anyway because of school and my mac /but/ this still makes me so so so so sad :cry:

ilysm pls don't forget about us little people :blossom::blossom::blossom:

also i may or may not have just followed u on all ur social media within seconds. oops.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
OKAY i'm barely on anyway because of school and my mac /but/ this still makes me so so so so sad :cry:

ilysm pls don't forget about us little people :blossom::blossom::blossom:

also i may or may not have just followed u on all ur social media within seconds. oops.
pfffft I will keep in touch with you the entire time I'm on hiatus you cannot escape me that easily lol :adventure:

*sends pixie dust to sprinkle on college applications* I'm sorry to hear you're getting stressed out by the game and the pressures of applying for college. I hope your hiatus de-stresses you, and you get into the college of your dreams :D

D.Va

Literal Princess
School is so much more important than this game anyway. Good luck with your college applications (I remember how incredibly stressful it was to write admission essays, so I definitely understand where your stress is coming from)! Hope to see you back in the game when everything has been sorted out and taken care of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.