Goodbye & Give Away ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm sick of a lot of things and this game is one of them. Anyone who liked me left, this isn't really that fun anymore, I hardly have the time or interest to play, and none of you really care that I'm leaving (which is alright! I don't mean anything negative by that). Yeah, I never made an impression on anyone but I still felt like I had a place on here to say a little goodbye to all of you and the game itself. Mainly, I also wanted to give my stuff away. No point in keeping it when people who still plan to remain could use it or want it. No game, no earning, just going to sort of randomly give things away next time I can log on, so it'll go quick! I just wanted everyone to stay tuned for that, as well as wish this game luck because it seems to need it. Anyone who still plans on playing, I hope you guys find a way to get along and keep enjoying. I'm leaving with a sort of messed up and ruined perspective on this game, which makes me regret playing again because now I don't even remember the good things about it from before, but that's okay. We all need to move on eventually. I don't expect any solid goodbyes, but I actually felt like it'd be easier to leave if I had something to give and something to say. I tried not to make this dramatic, but I actually wanted to say what I REALLY wanted to say, you know? This community is sort of a part of my life at the moment so I didn't want to leave like a ghost. Anyway you guys, take care! Next time you see me online, ask me for anything you may want! I'm not loaded or anything but I'll be glad to distribute things (of what I have, anyway) the way you guys want.

Well, stay cool, you guys. Even those of you I wasn't friends with, you all have great personalities and I actually hope you all carry on smoothly. No hard feelings to anyone, regardless of the drama that's been present lately. I love you all (cliche but true), and thanks for the nice goodbyes. It means a lot to me (:

Last edited:

Kelsey

good luck in the future! c: i'll miss seeing you around.

Thanks

Sorry to see you go and that things had to work out this way for you. It's very unfortunate and I totally understand. I wish you the best in life!

Hey guys, thank you for being so cool! ^_^ I also appreciate the thoughts on keeping my stuff, but if I do that I'll just keep playing so that's a no-go haha. Really though, you guys are awesome, I'm glad I got these sort of responses. Regardless of how I feel about the game and maybe some of this community, some of you certainly left a good impression on me and I'll remember that and miss you guys. Good luck to you all as well! (Even those of you who didn't post, I wish you all well!) ^_^

I never saw you much in game because most of my time was spent on forums, but I really hope life after VMK is really good to you! :)

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Hello wrappedinplastic/grimes - you must stay forever! =)

Seriously though lil sis dudes, don't worry about the game or it's insipid drama.

\m/

and if anyone picks on you or is mean, you best tell me ahem... :devil:

No RIP~ ~

KawaiiSunnySparkle

i lost count of how many days tbh
="Grimes, post: 430615, member: 8034" I'm leaving with a sort of messed up and ruined perspective on this game, which makes me regret playing again because now I don't even remember the good things about it from before, but that's okay..
Honestly, you couldn't have said it any better, because that's exactly how I feel.
Anyway, although i didn't get to know you, you seem like a very sweet girl and I wish you all the best!

@MushroomLove hey, thanks! ^_^ I hope so too, haha. I've seen you around on the forums, you're gorgeous and seem very lovely so thanks for the nice post (: I wish you a good life as well!

@CandyCars and you too, ofc! It was never a displeasure seeing you in-game, thanks for the nice post :3 take care! <3

@KawaiiSunnySparkle sorry, had to edit my post to include you, I didn't see your comment until I posted this one. But anyway, that means so much to me! I thought I came off a bit aggressive but I'm glad I didn't to you :3 I'm sorry you feel the way I do but again, thank you for the nice goodbye. All the best to you as well <3

Hello wrappedinplastic/grimes - you must stay forever! =)

Seriously though lil sis dudes, don't worry about the game or it's insipid drama.

\m/

and if anyone picks on you or is mean, you best tell me ahem... :devil:

No RIP~ ~
Haha, you're the coolest, thanks for being a loyal friend to me. I've been the closest with you of all people and I don't even think we've talked in-game before. I'll stick around on the forums just for some more conversations with you but that's about it. Thanks for everything, dude! (: you're the best.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Haha, you're the coolest, thanks for being a loyal friend to me. I've been the closest with you of all people and I don't even think we've talked in-game before. I'll stick around on the forums just for some more conversations with you but that's about it. Thanks for everything, dude! (: you're the best.
\m/ right on, we'll be friends forever grimes =)

aw bye :( I remember when you gave me 12 Candy Canes Pins :grizzly: bye :c

@Cloudyblue haha, because you're the nicest person in the world! Thanks for always being the biggest sweetheart ever, it probably weirded you out when I told you how much of a fave you were of mine because we hardly talked but I actually meant it. Never change who you are, cloudy.

@Cloudyblue haha, because you're the nicest person in the world! Thanks for always being the biggest sweetheart ever, it probably weirded you out when I told you how much of a fave you were of mine because we hardly talked but I actually meant it. Never change who you are, cloudy.
Aw, thank you. :whee:You're a really nice person, also :grizzly: It didn't weird me out I just react with faces XD

Status
Not open for further replies.