Goodbye May...

So, I know we have all had mixed feeling about this month, but tonight made everything worth it for me. After winning a chair in the beginning, I decided to open my (unfinished) guest room. I have never actually hosted something like this before and thought I had no chance of getting a Host in my room so others could win. Well, right at the end, my room was filled, and Abs showed up. Many people in my room that hadn't gotten shirts were very lucky to get a prize and everyone was HAPPY. It was the perfect way to end dream month, because I feel that I was able to help people get something they have been wanting. I know, it's dorky...

We all can't get what we want in life, and let's be honest, it's just a virtual game, but we can make friends, tell stories, or even catch up on homework. I, for one, finished many finals during the events, as well as drawing, which always makes me happy. I realize some people will still be upset about not winning a certain item, but who knows what the future will bring? May will soon be a blip on our radar, and hopefully everyone can enjoy what the staff has in store for us next. So, goodbye May and hello June!

PS And remember, you don't realize what you have until it's gone. So enjoy MyVMK now, instead of dwell on the past, because who knows what the future may bring.

Mattius

:D oh my god that was so fun last night and I got my dream shirt too! Your room was awesome and thanks for hosting! I hadn't really won anything all month so that was really cool.