Goodbye, VMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

OIaf

To those whom it may concern:

I may have stirred up some opinions in my last ten minutes in game. Some were offended, some in agreement of my words. I said that I was tired of any greed and disrespect in game. If I offended you, I am sorry, and yes I do realize it is a game. I ask that you respect my opinion and not cause any more drama than is necessary, which is none.

My time with MyVMK was not one of glory, but of mediocrity. I enjoyed many moments, but, as many of you, I'm sure, would agree, it really just isn't the same as when we were children. Rather than allowing my negativity to impend on someone else's experience within this wonderful Tribute, I have made the decision that it is my time to go. For the few members whom I knew well, and the ones who might actually miss me, know that I am sorry for my decisions of the past, but those of the present will not be regretted in the future.

To Chris and Greg: Don't Let Go. You are strong, and know that I love you. I'm sorry we lost touch, and I thank you for the memories we had.
To Simone: You're a girl with a big personality, and I love it. Thank you for some great times, and a great friendship. I'm sorry for all the wrong I have done to you.
To Galli<3: While most of our conversations just consisted of us yelling each others names, I truly enjoyed seeing you in the game. You made it worth while. Thank you.
To Zac: You made this worth it. You made life worth it in times that I needed it. You were there for me, and though we lost touch, I still feel you are a great friend. Keep on keepin' on, Zac. I love you. As for the quote below, at least I had you when I found myself there.

“The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I would like to thank @Amy for all of the amazing work she has done. Know that I am sorry for any stress and disrespect anyone has had towards you or given you throughout your time working on this. You are beloved and worthy of enormous praise. Thank you, so much.

Lastly, I would like to thank the Hosts and Moderators for all their work. This game could not have happened without them. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I went by 3 names in my time here, and some may have only known me by 1. 1 real, 1 that was too commonly mistaken for another, and 1 that I loved, but must leave with.

Goodbye, MyVMK
Sincerely,
Collin, Phillitup, Olaf

Ohana

Myth

I'll miss you so much Collin!
I'll keep in touch with you. Sad to see you leaving the game :'(
You've always been a really great guy.

Trading

If you're not enjoying yourself it's a smart move to recognize that and remove yourself from the situation.
Good luck in staying off, it's hard for the first few days but after that you'll be even glader you quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.