Graduation

Skillet

My graduation is tomorrow.
What was it like for u guys I'm not nervous I just have like 100 different emotions going on right now.
Just curious how it was for you guys.

It's different for everyone honestly, I just couldn't wait for the ceremony to be over. It seemed like just another end of the year, except this time I was finally going somewhere else. I barely talk to anybody from high school now unless we were SUPER close friends. It's like moving on to a new part of your life, it's exciting, but can be intimidating.

Congratulations, and good luck! :cheer:

My sisters and I decorated our graduation caps. It felt so strange to me, graduating because it felt like it wasn't real. I was in shock because we're in school pretty much all our lives pre-school to high school. Then finally, graduating from all of that o-o

Kelsey

i was super nervous bc i was thinking about being in front of people but once you're up there it goes away and you feel super proud of yourself :')

kiddy

Congrats Kobe<3! I wasn't nervous but my class was super close cause we were a small school so it was kinda emotional :') short sweet and to the point lol