Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Like the return of Captain EO, I'm vintage but brought back for a new generation (except I'm not born out of nostalgia for a dead pop singer).

I played VMK the first time round, and always missed being able to play around a virtual Disney park when I was bored. Thanks to the myVMK team for bringing it back. In fact, it wasn't until now that I realize that there is a lot of Disneyland in VMK - I used to think it was only based on Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. (I'm from California and thus biased to Walt's original Magic Kingdom. :whistle: )

I'm not much of a power player, so you'll probably mostly see me pop in and out or collecting seashells in Tomorrowland so I can save up credits for pretty clothes. :)

PrettyBlissfulSky

Stitch Enthusiast
Welcome to the forums & MyVMK! Hope to see you around some time! I would love to get to know you better! And BTW, your username.. I love it! Are you Greek/Orthodox, too!? Or is it just from Hunchback?

Thank you! No, I'm not Greek/Orthodox (though I am Christian), and it's not from Hunchback. I'm a big fan of 80s music, and it came from the Mister Mr. song "Kyrie," which is one of my favorite songs. Way back in 2003, I needed a username for a forum, and I had just found out what "Kyrie eleison" means, so I chose it because it had so many layers of meaning. It's now one of my go-to forum usernames, though it's long and nobody knows how to pronounce/spell it, so you can call me Kyrie or KE.

PrettyBlissfulSky

Stitch Enthusiast
Thank you! No, I'm not Greek/Orthodox (though I am Christian), and it's not from Hunchback. I'm a big fan of 80s music, and it came from the Mister Mr. song "Kyrie," which is one of my favorite songs. Way back in 2003, I needed a username for a forum, and I had just found out what "Kyrie eleison" means, so I chose it because it had so many layers of meaning. It's now one of my go-to forum usernames, though it's long and nobody knows how to pronounce/spell it, so you can call me Kyrie or KE.
Oh okay I was jw! I knew it had the Disney reference but we sing it a lot in church (I'm Orthodox so ik the meaning & pronunciation) so that's why I was wondering :) thats awesome though!! :)

It's very interesting how you get your name! We just started singing it in church so I was like :O cool! Hopefully I will see you around in the game! :)
Oh okay I was jw! I knew it had the Disney reference but we sing it a lot in church (I'm Orthodox so ik the meaning & pronunciation) so that's why I was wondering :) thats awesome though!! :)
Same here! So cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.