Growing up, what were your go to TV shows

Since I am a 90's kids I must say that we were the generation with the best TV shows (for kids that is) created.
I always always always watched Nickelodeon except for Saturday Mornings, I'd then turn to ABC for One Saturday Morning.

For me my shows were, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Doug (both Nick and Disney versions) Catdog, Angry Beavers, Recess, Goof Troop, Wild Thornberry's, All That, Spongebob Squarepants, The Adventures of Pete and Pete and sometimes Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

I wish we still had shows like this today, or that they would show re-runs at a normal time. I miss the 90's too much.

I'm not a 90's kid, I'm a 90's toddler, but I remember watching some of these shows :3 I liked Catdog, Recess, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Doug, the older version of Spongebob 1999-2005, Wild Thronberrys, Animaniacs, Power Puff Girls, Ahh! Real Monster, TMNT, The Angry Beavers, Arthur, Legends of the Hidden Temple (the re-runs), Dexter's Laboratory, Rocket Power, Kenan and Kel, Captain Planet, Amanda Show XD

90's kids unite! Where has our childhood gone? :( My go to shows were The Fairly OddParents (not 90's, but still one of the best), Rugrats, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, and The Wild Thornberrys. I've watched others, but those were my favorite :) I'm glad we grew up with great cartoons that were pure fun and movies that were corny but cute like Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey.

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
Pretty much everything that's been mentioned, but also Out of the Box, PB&J Otter, Rolie Polie Olie, Jem and the Holograms, Gummi Bears, As Told By Ginger, Duck Tales, Sister Sister, Proud Family, so much more. I love that I've gotten my 3 year old cousin into stuff like Rolie Polie Olie :D

I'll just leave this hea
Pretty much everything that's been mentioned, but also Out of the Box, PB&J Otter, Rolie Polie Olie, Jem and the Holograms, Gummi Bears, As Told By Ginger, Duck Tales, Sister Sister, Proud Family, so much more. I love that I've gotten my 3 year old cousin into stuff like Rolie Polie Olie :D
Oh man PB&J Otter was like my go to sick day show. I have no shame in saying that when I stayed home sick I watched Playhouse Disney. :art:

PrinceLava

Rugrats, Doug, CatDog, PB&J Otter, Bear in the Big Blue House, Out of the Box, New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Ghostwriter, Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Arthur, The Wild Thornberrys, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, So Weird, Even Stevens, Lilo & Stitch the Series, The Proud Family, Kim Possible, Phil of the Future, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Recess, Goof Troop.

Last edited:
Rugrats, Doug, CatDog, PB&J Otter, Bear in the Big Blue House, New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Ghostwriter, Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Arthur, The Wild Thornberrys, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, So Weird, Even Stevens, Lilo & Stitch the Series, The Proud Family, Kim Possible, Phil of the Future, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Recess, Goof Troop.
Sounds like you had a pretty awesome childhood! :allthethings:

POKEMON, Ed Edd N Eddy, Sister Sister, As told by Ginger, The Amanda Show, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Full House, Rugrats, Out of the Box, Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Lizzie McGuire, Kim Possible, That's so Raven, Home Improvement, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, All That, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Doug, Animaniacts, Loony Toons, Powerpuff Girls, Power Rangers, Arthur, The Big Comfy Couch, Blue's Clues, Catdog, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Lab, Dragon Tales, Franklin, GUTS, Johnny Bravo, Kenan & Kel, Little Bear, Pepper Ann, Pinky & the Brain, Recess, Rocket Power, The Wild Thornberries, Yugioh, Fresh prince of Bel-Air

ariaa

Kim Possible
That's So Raven
Pokemon
Suite Life of Zack & Cody
Wizards of Waverly Place
Hannah Montana
Lizzie McGuire
Drake & Josh
iCarly (Ironic)
Tweety Bird
Tom & Jerry