Guess your age/gender quiz

Here is our best guess at who you are:
1. You are male. check
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. pretty long still
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. not in college yet
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. beautiful hair of course :)
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. nah no worries

pretty darn close

1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

brb while I'm dying from laughing so hard.

1. I am a female
2. I am currently in my late teens, still in school, officially a senior and hating every minute of it.
3. I am a full head of luscious fire accented locks... Rather proud of my hair tbh... The only thing I like about myself just about... And I have brown... Dark brown eyes. But people do tend to like my sense of humor...
4. Well... Semi close I guess.
5. Yep... Well... Things are okay. Just hope they don't get worse.

1. You are male. (nope)
2. You are in currently in your mid 30's. (early 20's)
3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring. (I'm dating, not married. We've got a while to go)
4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body. (Long brown hair, blue eyes, and average body)
5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that. (I had a good childhood)

1. You are female. Bingo.
2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. Uhm, no.
3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. Of course I am. - flips hair -
4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. No, no, and well.. i guess my nose is pretty darn cute.
5. You own a pet. Yes, brilliant, you are the future.

gravebound

not actually a grave
1. You are male. yep
2. You are in currently in your mid 30's. a couple days from 20
3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring. no kids yet, no, and not married yet
4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body. absolutely none of that
5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that. well yeah i can agree with that

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
Female, Mid 20s
1. You are female. (Yup)
2. You are currently in your twenties (No..), you are single(Yes) , dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. (Nope)
3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. (True)
4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. (I'd like to think I have a cute nose... But I don't have black hair or dark eyes)
5. You own a pet. (I do!)

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Male, Late teens

1. You are male. ( YES )
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. ( Nah )
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. ( i dont think i have big eyes )
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time . ( Nah )

bobsbestgame

My phone is being stupid so I'm uploading the screen shot. But honestly, this is spot on, 100% for me. Im a stereotype

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
1. You are male. .... Totes o.O
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. Yes, 19.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. Yes.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. I Just recently dyed my hair dirty blonde but This would be true. lol
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. YES.

Flannel

Flannel/ Mack
Male, Mid thirties

1. You are male.
2. You are in currently in your mid 30's.
3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring.
4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body.
5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that.

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
1. You are male. (Yes)
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. (Nope. Mid-20s)
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. (No to the first part, yes to the second)
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. (Uhh...no)
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. (Pretty much)

Klamath

wants to go to france
My, my...

Female, Mid 20's I'm not female, sorry

1. You are female. nope
2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. if only it were true
3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. that's debatable
4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. YES this is definitely true
5. You own a pet. do siblings count?

So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments! meh

1. You are male. -yes
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. -close. only a year off
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. -yes
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. -tbh yes
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. -they almost nailed it til this one, I believe in myself idk why they think I dont