Halloween Horror Nights 25

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
Extremely pricey, yes...which is why I actually don't go (that and distance)...but I still avidly follow the event each year. Though I wasn't too much a fan of the amount of The Walking Dead in it the past few years.[DOUBLEPOST=1407947219][/DOUBLEPOST]Extremely pricey, yes...which is why I actually don't go (that and distance)...but I still avidly follow the event each year. Though I wasn't too much a fan of the amount of The Walking Dead in it the past few years.

VampireBoy

Extremely pricey, yes...which is why I actually don't go (that and distance)...but I still avidly follow the event each year. Though I wasn't too much a fan of the amount of The Walking Dead in it the past few years.[DOUBLEPOST=1407947219][/DOUBLEPOST]Extremely pricey, yes...which is why I actually don't go (that and distance)...but I still avidly follow the event each year. Though I wasn't too much a fan of the amount of The Walking Dead in it the past few years.
Well technically when you think about it they can charge what they want to cause it has won the award for number one Halloween event.

VampireBoy

i know it would for sure be worth the money because omg walking dead and the purge? that stuff rocks but sadly i dont have that kind of money
Well hey maybe you could try entering a sweepstakes to try to win Halloween Horror Nights tickets you could be the lucky winner.

VampireBoy

Well its official the last haunted house has been confirmed and its going to be a haunted house themed to Halloween so that's right Michael Myers is back.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
The problem is places like California and Florida are usually too hot year round so it's difficult to justify living in either place for an extended amount of time I've always thought. In regards to Michael Myers I never understood why some people thought he was scary. No matter what Halloween themed event, regardless of where you live you'll probably see that movie character. As for masks though, the character "bloody-face" might be a creepy and scary for people to look at in the dark for a " haunted house " event lol

VampireBoy

The problem is places like California and Florida are usually too hot year round so it's difficult to justify living in either place for an extended amount of time I've always thought. In regards to Michael Myers I never understood why some people thought he was scary. No matter what Halloween themed event, regardless of where you live you'll probably see that movie character. As for masks though, the character "bloody-face" might be a creepy and scary for people to look at in the dark for a " haunted house " event lol

Personally I don't find Michael Myers scary at all but I will say this haunted house will definitely attract a ton of people who are fans of the movie.

VampireBoy

i won't be able to make it this year cause i can't afford to fly down to florida. but my favorite year was the one with jack the clown. there was a 3d blacklight funhouse.
Jack The Clown is actually going to be at Halloween Horror Nights this year although I don't know if he will be in a haunted house or not.

kayyroseee

Theme Park lover.
I am beyond thrilled for hhn this year! The last two years has not been scary at all, to be honest. This year, however, looks like it's gonna be pretty awesome and I might go more than once! Thanks for updating with the houses and what not, I have been looking for an official list and couldn't find one! (:

VampireBoy

I am beyond thrilled for hhn this year! The last two years has not been scary at all, to be honest. This year, however, looks like it's gonna be pretty awesome and I might go more than once! Thanks for updating with the houses and what not, I have been looking for an official list and couldn't find one! (:
No Problem and also I forgot to mention one of the haunted houses this year of course again will be the Walking Dead house which they said will be the biggest and most longest haunted house ever in Halloween Horror Nights history so that one is going to be pretty exciting.

kayyroseee

Theme Park lover.
No Problem and also I forgot to mention one of the haunted houses this year of course again will be the Walking Dead house which they said will be the biggest and most longest haunted house ever in Halloween Horror Nights history so that one is going to be pretty exciting.
I can not wait, I knew they'd bring that back, I just hope they make the Zombies look better than the last two years...I think working there and seeing the behind the scenes made the whole feeling seem ehh, lol.. But i'm thrilled for this year.

VampireBoy

I can not wait, I knew they'd bring that back, I just hope they make the Zombies look better than the last two years...I think working there and seeing the behind the scenes made the whole feeling seem ehh, lol.. But i'm thrilled for this year.
Well its definitely something you can easily fix with some creepy contacts lenses and rotting flesh being put onto the actors.

kayyroseee

Theme Park lover.
Well its definitely something you can easily fix with some creepy contacts lenses and rotting flesh being put onto the actors.
I think the zombies will actually be better this year, last year's was better than the first year. But i'm glad they brought TwD back, I love that show and i'm sure the house will be awesome as well.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I go almost every year since eighth grade to HHN in Orlando, and it is totally worth the money! I get a discount being a Florida resident, and Coca-Cola often does promotional sales where you buy a soda and get money off your ticket. A one day ticket from Sun-Thurs comes out to about $45, and I feel like it's worth the money.

I remember the first year I went there was a mental asylum house, and as soon as I walked in a nurse jumped out at me and I punched her. Yeah, I felt SUPER bad about it, but she scared me so badly.

Another year my dad got scared and bumped in to me, and I fell through the curtains in to the next scene, on to one of the actors dressed as Dracula. Super awk.