Happy April Fools Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzoh

Spreading Magic
My Best April fools would definitely have to be HANS down.... When me and my buddy "Han Solo" where messing around and I convinced him to jump into a toon portal because someone was on the other side paying a HANS umm.. fee for a smuggler.. And when he jumped in I froze him HANS down in carbonite. Ahhh hahahahahah!!!!!! Yeaahh.... Sorry now looking back at that I might have gone a little to far but sorry HANS I couldn't resist. ^( ⊙ o ⊙ )^

───█──█─█▀▀█─█▀▀█─█▀▀█─█──█───
───█▀▀█─█▄▄█─█▀▀▀─█▀▀▀─▀▀▀█───
───█──█─█──█─█────█────█▄▄█───
──────────────────────────────
───█▀▀█─█▀▀█─█▀▀█─▀▀█▀▀─█─────
───█▄▄█─█▀▀▀─█▀▀▄───█───█─────
───█──█─█────█──█─▄▄█▄▄─█▄▄───
─█▀▀▀─▄▀▀▀▄───▄▀▀▀▄─█────▄▀▀▀─
─█▀▀▀─█─█─█───█─█─█─█────▀▀▀▄─
─█────▀▄▄▄▀───▀▄▄▄▀─█▄▄▄─▄▄▄▀─
────────▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█────────────
───────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▀────────────
───────█▀▀▀▄─█▀▀█─█──█────────
───────█───█─█▄▄█─▀▀▀█────────
───────█▄▄▄▀─█──█─█▄▄█────────
^

deadea

friends and i decided to trick a friend who was out sick into thinking it was senior skip day and we were all hanging out having fun. then took a picture on the school sign and posted it on fb saying april fools lol

Id have to say that my best prank would have to be the time I took the phrase "stick a sock in it" to a whole new meaning.

When I was younger, my sister was practicing her clarinet (for a big recital, I might add), to my great dismay. So, when she wasnt looking, I walked over and shoved a balled up sock inside of it. After multiple trips to the local music store, and pulling her old reeds out of the garbage, one fateful blow made the sock come a-tumbling out in front of the staff at the store. Needless to say some people werent happy! :)

AddySinger

The Real Slim Shady
This isn't mine because I can't prank/joke well.
My professor today started off class by saying "okay students today we're going to have a pop quiz, since we're all relatively knew to this class and we haven't over the syllabus yet, you should know that each quiz is worth 20% of your grade. These will happen every other Friday. Now please open the document in your dropbox to begin the quiz"
The document just said in giant bold letters "APRIL FOOLS"
I got trolled by a chem professor, he's 59.

adny

i joked my mother by pouring slop on her to wake her up .

i also joked my mother by using lush chocolala massage bar on her . joke on her because this product would simply not melt and I was left with large smears of chocolate all over my body.

[tl;dr - she gets covered in slop because this product would simply not melt and I was left with large smears of chocolate all over my body.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.