Haunted Mansion Alpha Testing!

mark

10 mins late to everything
My player follows me even when im not clicking (only hovering the mouse) is that supposed to happen?[DOUBLEPOST=1413693007][/DOUBLEPOST]My cousin keeps crashing during the game.

Last edited:

star girl

I haven't been able to play a full game straight. (it just stops, no disconnecting. Also, the characters stop too it's not like they're walking in place) I haven't been able to play into the second round yet without this happening.

And one time I was playing and I was turned into a ghost I played for the whole round as one. No one was able to turn me back nor did the time limit run out. I just stayed as a ghost. It was the furthest I went before the game froze just before round two.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
  • The uneven number of ghosts in a round is frustrating. One color will get more ghosts than the other, resulting in an unfair round.
  • The freezing ghosts, making it impossible to catch them.
  • Being stuck as a ghost for a long period of time.
  • Invisible coffins
  • When I'm walking I'll go different directions than what keys I'm pressing.
  • Crashing sometimes in the middle of a game.

A random queue and I'm a floating head in the next picture.

Kaskade

I just had this happen to me. Throughout the second level, I could only see a couple ghosts moving around. The end screen for level one was still visible. Nothing else was really moving around. Note that the final scores don't match either.

Attachments

I'm sure others have mentioned this but I've been turned into a ghost permanently.

And when I'm like this I can suck other ghosts up, but nothing else happens to me. I can just keep walking past the other teams ghosts.

Round 2 and round 3 you won't see nearly as many ghosts as you would in round 1. I don't know if it has to do with players moving before the countdown finishes, but it looks like it somewhat correlates from the games i've played. You get stuck as ghosts, but the function of your player is the same as when out of ghost form you just can't see the animation.

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
Just a few problems that I have encountered:
  • Not getting credit for getting an opponent that has turned into a ghost.
  • Time as a ghost getting cut really short.
  • Ghosts jumping around (more specifically between floors in the Foyer scene.)

I was stuck because the "Waiting for all players to enter..." thing popped up. It stayed this way until the next round.

Purple team wins? Yet green has more ghosts... Plus we were obviously tied LOL

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
One thing that is missing is the Team credit for winning the game. The whole team gets it. This is important @Amy for players that can not use 2 hands to play the game. Also for weaker players. It is a team game so there should be a team credit as well. :)

gypsyrose

I think I have encountered almost all the bugs. Crashing in mid game, moving around and walking at a turtles pace, invisible coffins, perma ghosts, not being able to walk around at all in a level, and skipping around on the screen like a mad woman! lol It is frustrating but I know it is still in testing stages.

a bug that has happened to me quite a few times is at the end of the round, the final scores in the pop up box, don't match the scores to the right on the bottom bar of the game screen. and one time, it said green won the round, but the next round it still showed zero for our score to the left on the bottom bar.

also, not being able to type messages in the bar at the beginning and end of each round.

Ghosts seemed to spawn very slow today, but yesterday it worked fine.
Yesterday I would easily get 50-70 ghosts, but now I'm lucky if I even get 30-40 on three rounds.

And I don't seem to get points when I suck the other team. (Okay, that sounds wrong, but you know what I mean :P)

I just walked into the hallway corridor on the first round and caught 2 ghosts and crashed. they weren't cooperating for a couple seconds because they were stuck in the hallway where i couldn't walk. it was also a 4 vs 4 game so that could have a lot to do with it.