Haunted Maze

First time I got into the room. I was able to get onto the ride, but then the next room didn't load. So I had to restart.

Second time I was able to get in, then I wasn't able to see anything other than people moving around in the Sled Room. So I couldn't see teleporters, decorations or anything... I was finally able to get out of that room by following a person that came in after me. Then in the Haunted Holiday Dining Room the room didn't load right and I was stuck in a teleporter. (See Picture)
I waited as long as possible, then got booted from the room.

Sigh.

Ranch

I know how to fix this.. wreaths for all if you were logged in during the event's time slot.

Come up with a new prize for the next.. fixed, maze.

Solved.

I know how to fix this.. wreaths for all if you were logged in during the event's time slot.

Come up with a new prize for the next.. fixed, maze.

Solved.
I would have been happy with an ice cube. Just sad I didn't get to finish the maze. It was a cool idea for an event!

Heres my story. Got in line... waited it out til I was number 60. Entered a guest room that also had a queue and instantly my pass was lost. Finally got in hours later...couldnt see anything except other players. All hope was lost.

supernovagirl

posted this in the FB group...

Ok so I'm in the Golden Snowman room and I got onto the ride that teleported me to the spot with the snowmen and santa sleigh...but when I was riding the the ride and about to enter the next room, it said there was a problem entering/loading the next room and I'm kinda just now stuck? Uh... I can't see anything that I type/enter. I sent in a help request, but yeah... sigh. All that time for nothing

AggieBiL just got stuck in a teleporter in the Dining Room as well. He got a pop up saying "There was a problem loading the page" and now he is frozen.

Waited 2 hours got in to second room. People blocking the exit to the ride. Lag was so bad couldn't hardly move. got to room 3 and when leaving got "Error entering room" and froze.

Really!!!

I waited 2 hours for this???

Rooms were so small you could hardly tell where you were. Lag was terrible and furniture took way to long to load.

Happened to me, too. Cute idea, but I think they bit off more than they can chew. Server can't seem to handle something of that magnitude.